Author Topic: XL Middleton " Feel So West Coast"  (Read 319 times)

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: XL Middleton " Feel So West Coast"
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2004, 09:32:48 AM »
Music 4 A Drunken Evening is a hot ass album.. Be sure to pick it up when it drops.

XL has our support, along with Foesum's Perfection Label, and also from the people at Larceny Entertainment & Ball'R Records.

hadies

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2004, 09:31:39 AM »
*yawns* 

nobody is checkin for xl middleton

close thread.
A did you write that line (I BUST LIKE A PIMPLE THATS WHY THEY CALL ME CLEARASEL) you are dre's ghost writer right well that shit was wack production i gotta give to you but lyricaly your wack, but anyway you hp rappers are sorry my boy Xl got heat production wise and lyric wise, feel so west coast is da shit come on you know your girl wanted to fuck to it dats why your so mad and besides i have'nt heard anyone better than my boy in cali and im not just saying that cuz he's the homie but thats real spit i would never denie some bodys skills you said you would battle x he'll tear your ass but hey if you want we can set up a battle cuz im still down to battle just so you can know what kind of talent Xl created you name the place and we can battle i've been doing it for years and i never failed so come holla back beyatch. XL is tight fuck the haters.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2004, 09:39:03 AM by hadies »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2004, 10:55:14 AM »
Yeah, that song is banging...I still bump it quite often 8)

kduece

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2004, 03:18:13 PM »
dre's ghost writer? more like dre's dick rider.shut the fuck up u lame piece of shit.since u from hp i got some advice for u......take your ass to figeuroa and walk into on coming traffic u bitch ass punk.

hadies

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2004, 04:07:17 PM »
dre's ghost writer? more like dre's dick rider.shut the fuck up u lame piece of shit.since u from hp i got some advice for u......take your ass to figeuroa and walk into on coming traffic u bitch ass punk.
I agree unless ur bitch ass wants to battle or sumthang u did talk some shit like u got skills i'll battle any time juss let me know u wack ass cock grabbin fruit cake.