Author Topic: What would it take for you to switch sides?  (Read 238 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What would it take for you to switch sides?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2004, 03:56:27 PM »
Fuck the UN...How is the War on Terror illegal? They (the Terrorists) are the one who declared the war on 9/11 not us.

I know your gunna say, "Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11" yeah thats true, but they affiliated with Terror organizations like Hamas and al-Qaeda( I know your gunna say, "Iraq and al-Qaeda had no link", oh ya, so explain Zarkawi(a al-Qaeda operative), who has been to Iraq and affiliated with their government since January of 2002. Oh I forgot, Iraq also housed a evil Dictator(Saddam Hussein) who killed hundreds of thousands of his own people and put them in mass graves in his own country.

So how can  people claim this war is unjustified and "illegal"? ::)

LoL, I dont even give a caring response to people who say war is dope as long as you can get some extra oil off it,  no matter how phony and invalid and false your "reasons" are.
Since there's no debate possible from that point. You think killing people for oil is dope, I dont think so and that's that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2004, 06:29:51 PM »
so according to you tupac wannabe....Iraq is connected to al-quaida because one of their guys was hiding there.

So if i was a serial killer and i was hiding in england, would england suddenly be "connected with serial killers"?

Sort of a lame analogy but i think it gets the point across.

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2004, 08:21:14 PM »

also they just scapegoating with the few soldiers who might be pretty screwed now... Im sure they only get punished cause their pics leaked everywhere and screwed your reputation as your soldiers behaved like animals... Im further sure that Rumsfeld was cool with the torturing.. I hope he dies btw.

oh and another thing...the stuff in bold is called evidence....it builds a case

you're watching too much CSI if you think they'll take an iraqi body and know exactly who was torturing them and that would be enough to convict them...

it all boils down to you nit picking, if america does something right such as a fair and quick trial and convoctions for torturer's, it's still not enough. at least the tortured iraqi's have seen more justice than any civilian american that has lost his live in iraq

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2004, 01:36:46 PM »
so according to you tupac wannabe....Iraq is connected to al-quaida because one of their guys was hiding there.

So if i was a serial killer and i was hiding in england, would england suddenly be "connected with serial killers"?

Sort of a lame analogy but i think it gets the point across.

Wow your analogy was so lame its not even funny.

Was the "serial killer" a top operative of the "Serial killer organization" getting aid, money, shelter, and food from the English government?

Was the English government letting this "serial killer" kill people, and letting him organize his own group of terrorists who cut peoples heads off and Terrorize people?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 01:42:14 PM by Machiavelli »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2004, 04:10:42 PM »
If everybody would just be unreligious and everyone would leave each other alone.....the world would be such a better place.

But that's like saying 'if my aunt had balls, she would have been my uncle'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..