Author Topic: Humorous Election Commentary... Good Read for Blue State Peeps.  (Read 318 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Humorous Election Commentary... Good Read for Blue State Peeps.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2004, 06:26:23 PM »
The problem with your party is that you care more about winning, and hurting other people, than the well-being of the country.  Your all running around, proud the democrats are hurt.  Let me be clear, I'm not a life-long democrat in some endless battle with the republicans.  I supported Bush in 2000, up until 2002.  I changed my opinion, not because GWB is hurting me directly, but because I cared about the well-being of America.  Thats the way many of us on the democrat side feel. 

You care more about seeing the opposition 'emotionally hurt.'  Your party cares about winning.  You treat it as if its a baseball game, and you cant wait for your team to win so you can rub it in the oppositions face.  Baseball is a game for fun.  Politics isn't about fun and games.  Its real life decisions with consquences. 

You don't realize how little your party really is in the scheme of things.  Your the most hated, least respected group in the world.  Not only does most of the free world despise you, and think you fools.  Half of your own country hates you now.  Its you versus half the US and the rest of the world. 

Napoleon and hitler at least had the unwaiveriing support of their entire country.  You don't even have that.  The world stands against you, and so do 50 million Americans.  Not because we want to win, but because your party is steering the country in the wrong direction and making life worse for us all. 

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2004, 06:30:13 PM »
The problem with your party is that you care more about winning, and hurting other people, than the well-being of the country.  Your all running around, proud the democrats are hurt.  Let me be clear, I'm not a life-long democrat in some endless battle with the republicans.  I supported Bush in 2000, up until 2002.  I changed my opinion, not because GWB is hurting me directly, but because I cared about the well-being of America.  Thats the way many of us on the democrat side feel. 

You care more about seeing the opposition 'emotionally hurt.'  Your party cares about winning.  You treat it as if its a baseball game, and you cant wait for your team to win so you can rub it in the oppositions face.  Baseball is a game for fun.  Politics isn't about fun and games.  Its real life decisions with consquences. 

You don't realize how little your party really is in the scheme of things.  Your the most hated, least respected group in the world.  Not only does most of the free world despise you, and think you fools.  Half of your own country hates you now.  Its you versus half the US and the rest of the world. 

Napoleon and hitler at least had the unwaiveriing support of their entire country.  You don't even have that.  The world stands against you, and so do 50 million Americans.  Not because we want to win, but because your party is steering the country in the wrong direction and making life worse for us all. 

well seeing as the majority of the military voted for bush, more educated and wealthy people voted for bush.....BRING IT ON! we'll stomp out any uprising be it here or 10,000 miles away  ;D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2004, 06:33:55 PM »
As I said... I am glad you are so proud of your party.  When things get worse I expect you to remember your arrogance, and take responsibility for your support of the religious right.