Author Topic: 100,000 Civilians Deaths Since 2003 US Invasion  (Read 2229 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 100,000 Civilians Deaths Since 2003 US Invasion
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2004, 11:02:32 AM »
this is a new goverment to replace the old despised government it must hold the respect by the majority of iraqis which it doesn't, the sunnis have pulled out over falluga and the head of state is a terrorist imposed on them by america

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2004, 11:11:42 AM »
how can any ordinary iraqi respect iraq's governments tough stance on terroists when the head of the governing council was a terrorist/cia collaborator himself who blew up a school bus full of children under saddam.

They'll change him, if they dont trust him. Anyway you talked about "respect"? Man that's a deep word. 90% of the people who posts in this board doesnt respect their own President. Maybe more than 90%.

If we take it as a given, that we must always respect our president, then we set ourselves up to elect and continue to support and respect an individual who does not respect us.  Why should we respect a president who is undeserving of that respect.  If respect is a requirement than it means nothing.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2004, 01:19:20 PM »
look at that fucking picture, thats those people EVERY MINUTE. and america couldnt give two fuckin shits, its sad.

Its his fathers fault, not Americas. We told all cilviilians to leave the city. More then 200,000 people left, and the dumbasses like his father that stayed  got him self killed and his son fucked up.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 02:04:50 PM by Machiavelli »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2004, 01:46:33 PM »
it's amazing how you treat them Iraqis as villains in a war that you started.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2004, 02:06:17 PM »
it's amazing how you treat them Iraqis as villains in a war that you started.

he didn't say he was guilty, he simply said he was a moron... when you get anykind of warning that something coming might wipe out you and your family, a normal person would evacuate

and this further goes to show how america does everything wrong... if we just ran in there and bombed the whole town...we're terrible, if we give people weeks notice to get out because we're going to bomb the whole town...we're terrible
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 02:21:43 PM by Dangerfield »

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2004, 02:26:14 PM »
this is a new goverment to replace the old despised government it must hold the respect by the majority of iraqis which it doesn't, the sunnis have pulled out over falluga and the head of state is a terrorist imposed on them by america

Man you got it wrong. You dont "create" democracy in 1 step. It's step by step. The first one aint democracy. Now it's time to have a leader trusted by Americans. Till the elections. Plus they've killed or are about to behead all the ones who seems to have the curriculum and the leadership to rule the nation... (till the elections). :(

Plus guess what? UN made that name, not Bush. And the previous one they named, got killed. And the one before him too.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 02:32:20 PM by Antonio »

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2004, 02:28:35 PM »
how can any ordinary iraqi respect iraq's governments tough stance on terroists when the head of the governing council was a terrorist/cia collaborator himself who blew up a school bus full of children under saddam.

They'll change him, if they dont trust him. Anyway you talked about "respect"? Man that's a deep word. 90% of the people who posts in this board doesnt respect their own President. Maybe more than 90%.

If we take it as a given, that we must always respect our president, then we set ourselves up to elect and continue to support and respect an individual who does not respect us.  Why should we respect a president who is undeserving of that respect.  If respect is a requirement than it means nothing.

In Democracy, you should respect your President. You can disagree with him, and do whatever you (legally) can to fight him, but you should respect him. Cause the majority of your own Nation elected him. Anyway i aint the one who talked about "respect".

tommyilromano

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2004, 10:28:25 AM »
You need an education, and judging by that picture, a haircut as well

Get a new monitor... I am in the military.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2004, 11:28:10 AM »

Man you got it wrong. You dont "create" democracy in 1 step. It's step by step. The first one aint democracy. Now it's time to have a leader trusted by Americans. Till the elections. Plus they've killed or are about to behead all the ones who seems to have the curriculum and the leadership to rule the nation... (till the elections). :(

Plus guess what? UN made that name, not Bush. And the previous one they named, got killed. And the one before him too.
america selected and approved all members of the governing council didn't (not positions but for them to be a part of it)

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2004, 12:13:53 PM »

america selected and approved all members of the governing council didn't (not positions but for them to be a part of it)

Obviously. Is it strange to you? UN did NOTHING the whole conflict. They aint even in Bagdad. Why should they select the members one by one?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2004, 12:45:59 PM »
the UN didn't approve the war kofi anan said it was an illegal war as the un couldn't agree on the war subsequently they couldn't agree in helping out in stabilising and humanitarian projects, plus they were in iraq until they got they got bombed then they left and came back.

tommyilromano

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2004, 12:51:47 PM »
the UN didn't approve the war kofi anan said it was an illegal war as the un couldn't agree on the war subsequently they couldn't agree in helping out in stabilising and humanitarian projects, plus they were in iraq until they got they got bombed then they left and came back.

The UN is worthless it doesn't get anything done. Discussing the UN's role in Iraq is pointless.

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2004, 05:07:19 PM »

The UN is worthless it doesn't get anything done. Discussing the UN's role in Iraq is pointless.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2004, 06:09:37 PM »

I would like to know why the UN is worthless in your opinion.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2004, 06:44:42 PM »

I would like to know why the UN is worthless in your opinion.

Read a book of history and highlight the page where you see something positive and concrete done by UN. Then tell me why France is more important than Brasil for UN, or England is more important than Italy, or Russia is more important than India. And give me a good reason why UN is a good institution.