Author Topic: Letters from Bush supporters, plus a picture of their Messiah  (Read 258 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Letters from Bush supporters, plus a picture of their Messiah
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 05:03:41 PM »
You may think its funny, but some of those idiots are no joke. Read up on the Rapturists in the United States, and their position within the greater mainstream Christain evangelist movement
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 05:05:46 PM »
You may think its funny, but some of those idiots are no joke. Read up on the Rapturists in the United States, and their position within the greater mainstream Christain evangelist movement

I don't think it's funny. (Well the picture is). I think it's disturbing. My friend here in Canada has one of these Bush worshipping complexes too, he had the same one in the past with Stockwell Day. I mean, there are politicians I like but I don't worship them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 05:09:07 PM »

http://rense.com/general59/godse.htm

LOL

It amazes me that people support him because he's only human. He makes mistakes, he's known for that. Even Bush has said he's human and he knows he's not the greatest at speaking and so on and so forth. If you want to respect and follow Bush because you agree with his beliefs then fine, but this is ridiculous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 07:16:36 PM »
How anyone can associate two polar oppsites like Bush and Jesus is beyond me. There are absolutely no similarites between the two. Arafat is ten times the christian Bush is, and he isn't even christian.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 05:44:36 AM »
"Arafat is ten times the christian Bush is, and he isn't even christian."

lol. that statement would make the 30 some relatives I lost because of Arafat laugh their asses off

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 05:49:40 AM »

lol. that statement would make the 30 some relatives I lost because of Arafat laugh their asses off

other statements would make the XX some relatives Iraqis for instance lost because of Bush laugh their asses off too.

Bush really is noone you should look up to, in no way. the only way I can think of gaining so much support although fuckin so many things up. that's the thing Bush is really good at.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2004, 09:54:43 AM »

Like 7even said, look how many people have been killed by Bush, and his choices. I'm not saying Arafat is Ghandi, but Bush certainly isn't Jesus. Unless you think Jesus would've decided to go to  war in Iraq too.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2004, 10:29:13 PM »
"Like 7even said, look how many people have been killed by Bush, and his choices. I'm not saying Arafat is Ghandi, but Bush certainly isn't Jesus. Unless you think Jesus would've decided to go to  war in Iraq too"

well Arafat jump started the civil war which lead to 150000 people dying and fucking our country over for generations to come , not to mention the israeli and syrian invasions and the schism between the christians and muslims that went from differences that can be worked out to all out hatred, look at lebanon pre-Arafat and Lebanon post-Arafat.
So yeah Arafat isn't anyone to look up to either.
Bush AND Arafat are politicians and i wouldn't associate christianity or morals with either of em when it comes to their careers

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2004, 08:22:23 AM »

So yeah Arafat isn't anyone to look up to either.

I never said he was, but I still like him better than Bush.