Author Topic: It's Official - Palestinian Leader Arafat Dies at 75  (Read 767 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: It's Official - Palestinian Leader Arafat Dies at 75
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2004, 12:59:45 AM »
If Osama died, I'd be sad.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2004, 01:08:03 AM »
I apriciate your honesty.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2004, 01:10:52 AM »
I have no respect for Arafat at all. I mean, I didn't wish death upon him, but I don't really care that he has died, and I wouldn't go as far as curse him. I just hope his death doesn't make matters worse in the region. Less deaths = good  :-\

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2004, 01:17:48 AM »
I just hope his death doesn't make matters worse in the region. Less deaths = good  :-\

I hope so too.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2004, 03:07:36 AM »
WOULD ISRAEL EXCEPT PALESTINIAN CHECKPOINT IN ISRAEL? IF YOU ARE GOING TO CREATE A VIABLE STATE IT HAS TO HAVE FULL SOVERGNTY, EVEN IRAQ IS GOING TO HAVE THAT WHEN AMERICA PULLS OUT WHY CAN'T PALESTINE HAVE THAT? IF THEY STAY ISRAEL WILL CONTINUE TO OPPRESS AND TERRORIST WILL CONTINUE TO RISE UP IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2004, 03:39:15 AM »
WOULD ISRAEL EXCEPT PALESTINIAN CHECKPOINT IN ISRAEL? IF YOU ARE GOING TO CREATE A VIABLE STATE IT HAS TO HAVE FULL SOVERGNTY, EVEN IRAQ IS GOING TO HAVE THAT WHEN AMERICA PULLS OUT WHY CAN'T PALESTINE HAVE THAT? IF THEY STAY ISRAEL WILL CONTINUE TO OPPRESS AND TERRORIST WILL CONTINUE TO RISE UP IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

One always has to read your shit more than once in order to understand what you're saying. Isn't English your mother language?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2004, 04:41:59 AM »

I think in your mind everything is a metter of pathological equallity, "well if Israel has Checkpoints, than Palestinian millitants should have them too",
now tell me why the hell should there be Palestinian checkpoints in Israel? to prevent Israelis from fleeing away from terrorism struck ereas?...Israel has checkpoints to decrease the amount of Illegal boarder passers, thus to decrease the amount of terrorists emerging onto Israel's territory and comeeting terroristic acts.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2004, 04:57:36 AM »
israelis have been known to attack palestinians but they just get called vigilanties instead of terrorists, israel should worry about their boarders fine have check points there but not inside palestinian territory. israeli settlements and checkpoint within palestinian territory don't add up to a viable state

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2004, 05:20:12 AM »
That's what's fucked up about that whole wall... instead of being built on the border, they built it on Palestinian land. Why? To take more of their land?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2004, 05:36:37 AM »
"Arafat's legacy will be the one, the leader, the president who united the Palestinian people, the leader who kept the Palestinian national identity from extinction, the man who initiated the peace of the brave, the man who united the Palestinian people and it's his legacy of peace."

to me all he is, is a fucking scumbag who is rotting in hell right now cause of all he's done to us . He deserved to have each one of his finger sawed off one by one , then have his wife raped in front of him , then have his daughter thrown into his lap and shot then burn the cocksucker alive. Kinda like his PLO troops use to do it "back in the day".

Billy Bollocks

• banned
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2004, 08:09:38 AM »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2004, 08:31:28 AM »
israelis have been known to attack palestinians but they just get called vigilanties instead of terrorists, israel should worry about their boarders fine have check points there but not inside palestinian territory. israeli settlements and checkpoint within palestinian territory don't add up to a viable state

But the Israeli Palestinians are OK, the ones that are considered Israeli citizents live on Israeli territory and have a total support of the Palestinian authority even when it comes down to terroristic acts. Why you keep mentioning occupation and say nothing about the Israeli Arabs.

p.s
You say it doesn't add up but if they were peacefull it wouldn't take anything away.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2004, 06:42:23 PM »
The world is free of another terrorist.