Author Topic: Give me the Eskimo Pie, the Snowcone, and a dimebag  (Read 170 times)

mrtonguetwista

Give me the Eskimo Pie, the Snowcone, and a dimebag
« on: November 15, 2004, 08:22:22 PM »
LOS ANGELES -- Ice cream trucks generally carry what they're supposed to -- ice cream, and maybe candy.

But the Kern Narcotics Enforcement Team say they found a little more than that in Mario Rodriguez Torres' ice cream truck this weekend.

They say the owner of C. Perea Ice Cream was carrying about $50,000 in drugs, plus $1,500 in cash in the engine compartment of his truck.

Police arrested Rodriguez Torres on suspicion of possession and transportation of drugs

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Give me the Eskimo Pie, the Snowcone, and a dimebag
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 11:56:29 PM »

poor fella.. nigga prolly bought the truck from a auction or some shit..and prolly didnt even know..i know people who buy cars from police auctions..with bricks of yayo..dank...money and.hell even sealed bottles of codiene still in it.. n they dont find out until the shit breaks down on em...and the fed's are at whatever shop they took the car 2..askin questions...bet he got it from an auction as is..

kuz he is sellin ice cream..money should be in pocket..why the hell its in the engine??..drugs yea.. but the money...

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 12:08:01 AM »

poor fella.. nigga prolly bought the truck from a auction or some shit..and prolly didnt even know..i know people who buy cars from police auctions..with bricks of yayo..dank...money and.hell even sealed bottles of codiene still in it.. n they dont find out until the shit breaks down on em...and the fed's are at whatever shop they took the car 2..askin questions...bet he got it from an auction as is..

kuz he is sellin ice cream..money should be in pocket..why the hell its in the engine??..drugs yea.. but the money...

ok dude, sure.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 12:22:50 AM »
LOS ANGELES -- Ice cream trucks generally carry what they're supposed to -- ice cream, and maybe candy.

But the Kern Narcotics Enforcement Team say they found a little more than that in Mario Rodriguez Torres' ice cream truck this weekend.

They say the owner of C. Perea Ice Cream was carrying about $50,000 in drugs, plus $1,500 in cash in the engine compartment of his truck.

Police arrested Rodriguez Torres on suspicion of possession and transportation of drugs

Sellings drugs from the ice cream van.. this guy's been playing too much GTA Vice City..  ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 04:11:29 AM »
fuckin Big Worm got busted!  :o

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 07:24:14 AM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 08:44:52 AM »
bitch, don't you hear the muuuu-sic :D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2004, 01:26:29 PM »
thats like in vice city when you drive around dealin poppers hahaha

that'd be fuckin awesome if they sold weed illegally like that.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2004, 07:08:57 PM »
thats like in vice city when you drive around dealin poppers hahaha

that'd be fuckin awesome if they sold weed  illegally like that.
Illegally?