Author Topic: a Low For republicans (my personal expirience and from daily show)  (Read 399 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
check this shit... wen i was voting.. i was registered republican and i wondered why
 but i rembered that i was part of colege republicans
so i thought that was why.. but i never really signed an official form..
but it WASNT.. i just watched daily show... people were hired to walk around and get people to sign petitions for medical marijuana.. but they tricked people.. cause when u did.. they had u sign a form.. but when u signed that they actually changed your party to republican!!!

this is fuckin low..

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: a Low For republicans (my personal expirience and from daily show)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 05:23:22 AM »
lmfao is this shit real?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 12:09:58 PM »
yes

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 12:14:44 PM »
So how about Democrats bribing mentally retarded individuals with ice cream to vote for Kerry??

Is that bad too??

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 12:15:52 PM »
Regarding whiteboys comment, I'd say it serves those morons right for not reading what they signed.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 12:17:19 PM »
truthfully.. i think this is more funny then low.. but still.. come on.. but im not saying democrats is playin it clean either.. both sides need some soap

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 03:02:05 PM »
coulda swore you mark which party you belong to when you register to vote. and actually, it doesnt even really matter which one youre registered as at all.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 03:04:10 PM »
I'm just curious, what's the point of registering to a specific party?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2004, 03:15:31 PM »
I dont see the problem with this?

(this answers lincolns question)

you can register as a democrat, and vote republican(vica versa). So who cares what your registered as. They dont force you to vote that way. Its basically just a way to see how many republicans and democrats there are.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2004, 03:30:03 PM »
you register for a certain party so that you can vote for that parties primary. That way, Trauma wouldn't vote on the Democrat side for who we nominate for president, and I wouldn't vote for the Republican side for who they chose as president. Also other offices too. Now in Cali it's usless because we are non party primaries now.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2004, 03:45:51 PM »
^^^ Oh yeah that too.  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2004, 04:33:17 PM »
Ok, that makes sense. Here in Canada if you want to join a party you do it on your own will, it costs money. I'm a member of a party.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 12:49:32 AM »
Ok, that makes sense. Here in Canada if you want to join a party you do it on your own will, it costs money. I'm a member of a party.

Being a member of a political party here is free, but you get annoying letters every 4 years asking for money. This year I got a picture of Kerry, and then when we didn't give us money, they gave us a pic of Bush winning in 2000 saying we need to stop these... lol. I was going to write a letter saying the reason I'm Democrat was because I'm broke... lol. But anyways, parties are free to be a part of, they ask for money, but you don't have to give them shit.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2004, 10:25:01 AM »

Being a member of a political party here is free, but you get annoying letters every 4 years asking for money. This year I got a picture of Kerry, and then when we didn't give us money, they gave us a pic of Bush winning in 2000 saying we need to stop these... lol. I was going to write a letter saying the reason I'm Democrat was because I'm broke... lol. But anyways, parties are free to be a part of, they ask for money, but you don't have to give them shit.

LOL, funny stuff. Here (at least for my party) it's $10 a year but they don't bug you for money.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 10:38:03 PM »
check this shit... wen i was voting.. i was registered republican and i wondered why
 but i rembered that i was part of colege republicans
so i thought that was why.. but i never really signed an official form..
but it WASNT.. i just watched daily show... people were hired to walk around and get people to sign petitions for medical marijuana.. but they tricked people.. cause when u did.. they had u sign a form.. but when u signed that they actually changed your party to republican!!!

this is fuckin low..

Do you really believe the STUPID shit you post? It doesn't matter what you're registered as, dumbass!  You can still vote whichever way you want.  I'm a registered Democrat but you can bet your ass I voted for Bush as well as any other republican I saw on the ticket.

Bottom Line: WHAT FUCKING GOOD would it do to switch your registration to Republican? Fuck, switch them all to democrat, we don't care, we'll still vote Republican, and STILL WIN.  You're paranoid, you probably got fucked up on some twigs and shit and did it yourself.