Author Topic: is ne 1 else pissed off bout all these gay guest appearences on Pac's up comming  (Read 479 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
g-unit fans are the only ones not pissed off.  fans of pac from back when he did albums like strictly for my niggas and me against the world are pissed.

nah I aint, and Strictly 4 my niggas is my fav album (then 2pacalypse Now).

I don't really give a shit about all these new 2pac albums (after his death)..i'll give em a listen though

and the hell is white boy saying?  ;D...eminem ain't taking old 2pac albums and putting his beat udner it!...i dont' see the song hit em up under any new Eminem beat  :nawty:
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
white boy is retarded

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Speaking of that song w/ Elton John, can anyone hook me up with it?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
yeah, when i heard the worst producer in rap history was doing the beats for it, i knew i was never going to listen to another new 2pac album ever again.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Tha Psycho Hustla

i heard tha snippet uv tha song but i liked tha song but i hate puttin´deez wack industry artists on pac`s albums.
i rather hear Elton John on pac`s album (datz still phucked up tho´) then g-unit an´trick daddy.

Milly Mil

• Lil Geezy
pac and elton john.................................. wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
elton john is the 1 person i dotn mind on that album

C-Swift

Elton's dope but these other cats on Pac shit can kiss my ass

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
havent bother to download it yet, not that interested in it, will do thou once when i feel like listening to it..

westkoastanostra

lmao  - smartazz saying em's the werst producer....yeAH ..his beats all sound the same too

westkoastanostra

lmao  - smartazz saying em's the werst producer....yeAH ..his beats all sound the same too