Author Topic: Vibe Awards screenshots, the action step by step..  (Read 767 times)

Woodrow

Re: Vibe Awards screenshots, the action step by step..
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2004, 01:10:48 AM »
MTV said 50 was in the all black. Trust me on this one. I've got it on my tivo with John Norris talking about it.

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2004, 05:49:21 AM »
where was game during all this shit
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2004, 07:23:43 AM »

The dude you & Lil Jizzle pointed out got neither.

Jome, for the one last time, 50 Cent is the dude in all black. And Dre is not in the video at all, at least not the person in the top left corner.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 07:25:27 AM by Keep thinkin I'm candy till ya fuckin skull get popped »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2004, 07:24:00 AM »
probably beeing smart ;D

ABN

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2004, 08:40:18 AM »

Jome, for the one last time, 50 Cent is the dude in all black. And Dre is not in the video at all, at least not the person in the top left corner.

50 aint the person in all black you blind or what? itīs pretty damn easy to spot 50 due to his huge fuckin rabbit teeth and itīs easy to spot him when heīs swingin on the guy.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2004, 09:47:39 AM »
i dunno about yall.. but i cant see SHIT in these pics..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2004, 10:46:41 AM »
Thanks for posting those pics Jome...

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2004, 01:24:46 PM »

50 aint the person in all black you blind or what? itīs pretty damn easy to spot 50 due to his huge fuckin rabbit teeth and itīs easy to spot him when heīs swingin on the guy.
:laugh

for the last time here r the facts for all you gunit groupies

facts:
gayme wasnt in the action
+
fifty in the black shirt black hat didnt do shit maybe one kik in
+
banks right next to the guy who socked up dre didnt do shit till everybody started junpin him
+
young buck only one thats down in the whole gay-unit

= some straight fonnies
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

Jome

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2004, 09:18:06 PM »

So he took off his diamond ear ring, platinum watch, exchanged his N.Y. cap with a cap without logo, and lost 40 pounds after the performance.. ??  :P ;D
MTV done messed up before, I'm not taking their word for it.

Thats IF it's him. I've seen the the video a bunch of times and wasn't convinced.

Plus 2 other dudes were seen with knives, and thats just what was caught on video.

Yeah..
For all we know, they arrested Buck because they saw him with a knife, and already knew that the attacker was stabbed.. unless they have more videos.

i dunno about yall.. but i cant see SHIT in these pics..

Yeah, they came out blurry on the screenshots, watch the video while peeping the screens..

« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 09:20:57 PM by Jome »

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2004, 09:26:46 PM »

So he took off his diamond ear ring, platinum watch, exchanged his N.Y. cap with a cap without logo, and lost 40 pounds after the performance.. ??  :P ;D
MTV done messed up before, I'm not taking their word for it.

So now you know more than MTV?

Have you seen this video on the TELEVISION in its entirety? I have, and I can tell you that you're wrong. 50 cent is in all black. They've zoomed in on this and it's clear as day that it's 50 cent. Keep believing you're correct. You aren't.