Author Topic: Anyone get a Nintendo DS yet?  (Read 224 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Anyone get a Nintendo DS yet?
« on: November 21, 2004, 04:41:12 PM »
I did YAYYYYYYYYY! :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :P

-KIDRENEGADE-

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Anyone get a Nintendo DS yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 05:21:37 PM »
nope, youre the only one in the world so far that bought one.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 06:24:30 PM »
^^ Newspapers & magazines obviously got it, so maybe he works there or knows somebody.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 08:03:41 PM »
^^nah its out in stores, i was just kidding lol

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 09:14:22 PM »
how u likin it so far man?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2004, 09:46:33 PM »
Yeah I heard it was sick..I was playin one at a gamestop with my friend..It was that one game forgot what its called but its like that one robot thats a girl, i think her name is Samus or something i frgot but you can like play multiplayer and it was crazy graphics..it was like playing on a PS1.. and one screen was touch screen that was sick probably not gonna buy one tho

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2004, 10:58:26 PM »
I haven't bought one yet, but I've heard they're gonna be *the* toy this year for christmas, supposedly all the stores had sold out their pre-orders, and Nintendo's only got 2 million of them ready to go worldwide, with another 2 million coming in the first 3 months of next year.  Supposedly, the games themselves are expected to sell out in many places this first week, so it'll be interesting to see what happens between now and Christmas.  If you've got one, or want one, and if you want some of the launch games (6 as of today), you'd better buy quick, they'll probably be hard to find until February or so.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 01:02:15 AM »
I aint gonna buy it might try it though if one of my homies by it.

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2004, 07:16:02 AM »
that means if you find one, you should sell it on ebay for about twice the price  ;D, shit, when ps2 first came out, i was slaging them like a drug dealer. i think i sold 4 of them and made $100 in profit each time

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2004, 07:33:23 AM »
that means if you find one, you should sell it on ebay for about twice the price  ;D, shit, when ps2 first came out, i was slaging them like a drug dealer. i think i sold 4 of them and made $100 in profit each time

That's a very good idea. I remember when tickle me Elmo came out. My friend worked at Wal Mart at the time and bought like 10 of them. He made a few grand selling them all.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2004, 08:00:02 AM »
Yo i work at Best buy. I will buy a few and sell them on Ebay fo sho

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2004, 12:05:28 PM »

That's a very good idea. I remember when tickle me Elmo came out. My friend worked at Wal Mart at the time and bought like 10 of them. He made a few grand selling them all.

shit i rememba that tickle me elmo,that wuz sold out everywhere back in tha day

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2004, 12:52:20 PM »
iM LOVIN' IT

it sucks because I didnt buy a game so im just playing the metroid demo but just holding it and messing with it is fun the graphics are like late PS1 early ps2 games.  Metroid is tight so I reserved one for the release in March it is big when its closed but when it opens and the two screens light up it actually feels so much smaller first game i am going to buy will be Mario 64 DS.

also the lady at the gamestop where I bought mine said they are expecting another shpiment for ssale after thanksgiving which I highly doubt, doesnt seem like any of the people there know what they are talking about
fags.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2004, 04:57:17 PM »
Supposedly there's 6 games out now, with 25 available by February or something like that. 

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2004, 05:56:34 PM »
Metroid (and Zelda) is/are the reason/s I always bought and probably always will buy Nintendo consoles...  but not too sure about the DS... I´m not into the handhelds...