Author Topic: Bill Clears Way for Government to Cut Back College Loans  (Read 389 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Bill Clears Way for Government to Cut Back College Loans
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2004, 09:55:19 PM »
I know, it'd be fuckin' hilarious.  What would be more hilarious, is if congress changed the constitution, and said a president could have more than 2 terms... Clinton ran, and Bush beat him.  All the liberals would commit suicide.  Well, that wouldn't be funny... maybe we shouldn't do that, just as protection for our left leaning buddies. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2004, 10:02:01 PM »
I know, it'd be fuckin' hilarious.  What would be more hilarious, is if congress changed the constitution, and said a president could have more than 2 terms... Clinton ran, and Bush beat him.  All the liberals would commit suicide.  Well, that wouldn't be funny... maybe we shouldn't do that, just as protection for our left leaning buddies. 

Bush stands no chance against Clinton  8)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 10:06:03 PM »
LOL Bush barely beat John Kerry.  I dont even think englewood would support you on that one. 

And by the way, I don't believe I've ever called you rich, since your not, or evil, since I don't even believe in it, and obviously your white, and you may even be republican, but I have reminded you before that your certainly not conservative.  I don't even believe I called you a bigot before, but I easily may have, because that seems to be the only fitting charactersitic you mentioned. 

Taken from m-w.com:

bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

That one does seem fairly accurate.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 10:13:05 PM »
No, No, you have me all wrong.  I sit around and drown kittens, hold down brother-man's, steal candy from babies, and drive my SUV polluting the atmosphere.  I'm a REPUBLICAN, I thought you knew that?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2004, 10:14:54 PM »
your looney

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2004, 10:18:17 PM »
No, I'm just what John Kerry said I was!  I'm trying to make my rich friends richer..... I'm trying to stop people from being able to go to school; I'm trying to take away a woman's right to choose; I'm trying to take away social security checks from old people... I'm supporting a war in Iraq that is the wrong war at the wrong time in the wrong place; I'm in it for the oil;  lesse, what else have you and yours accused me of? 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2004, 10:26:11 PM »
No, I'm just what John Kerry said I was!  I'm trying to make my rich friends richer..... I'm trying to stop people from being able to go to school; I'm trying to take away a woman's right to choose; I'm trying to take away social security checks from old people... I'm supporting a war in Iraq that is the wrong war at the wrong time in the wrong place; I'm in it for the oil;  lesse, what else have you and yours accused me of? 

i've never accused you of any of that.  You listen to too much conservative talk radio.  The only things i've accused you of is (off the top of my head):

1. being a bigot
2. making irrational decisions that go against your own basic economic interests
3. more recently, it has seemed possible that you might be a little looney.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2004, 10:35:47 PM »
^ John Kerry accused me and mine of all I said, you should know, you're riding his dick. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2004, 11:51:21 PM »
I don't believe John Kerry accused anyone of anything besides members of the Bush Administration.  Your not a member of the Bush Administration.  They don't even know who you are.  That's like saying GWB accused me and my kind for everythign he said during his campaign.  John Kerry criticized the president, he never criticized you.  Don't make things up.