Author Topic: Top 25 safest/most dangerous cities in U.S.  (Read 829 times)

Jome

Top 25 safest/most dangerous cities in U.S.
« on: November 22, 2004, 05:42:43 PM »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Top 25 safest/most dangerous cities in U.S.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 05:45:38 PM »
Kinda funny that the 2nd safest and the most dangerous are in the same state.

What is this based on?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

davida.b.

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 05:45:51 PM »
How did I guess that Compton was gonna be on that list LOL. I'm a little surprised to see Miami and Washington there.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 05:53:30 PM »
Kinda funny that the 2nd safest and the most dangerous are in the same state.

What is this based on?

Yeah, and New Jersey is the state in U.S. with the 2nd highest average income.
It's based on the official American crime statistics for 2003, within the categories murder, rape, robberies, violence, grand theft auto and house break-in's.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 05:54:56 PM »
How did I guess that Compton was gonna be on that list LOL. I'm a little surprised to see Miami and Washington there.
Miami is savage...esp Overtown and Liberty City (home of the '89 riots).  Please believe there's more to the 305 than South Beach.  I figured Tampa would be there...they get real grimmie over there.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 08:31:24 PM »
list doesn't suprise me

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 08:33:18 PM »
I knew Miami would be on there, I just heard on the radio that Vacnouver is 2nd to Miami for the most property crimes in North America.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 08:34:37 PM »
oh yeah on another note i hope this list will stop rod from saying "yo yo yo yo cuz da bay be da siccest murda capitol in da werld cuzz, LA is all hollywood , it ain't seein dat YAY area we iz the realist killaz......eh hem peace in the middle east stop the jews from killing for territory"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2004, 08:47:11 PM »
i live 15 minutes from the 3rd safest city in the US

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2004, 08:53:37 PM »
I live in the 16th most dangerous city... wtf. OK, I knew we were bad, but come on, we've been improving. We are over Compton...  :-\

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2004, 09:21:58 PM »
What the fuck does it matter to you, Jome?  Studying up on the crime statistics of Norway is right under 'schedule colonoscopy' on my to do list. 

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2004, 09:24:36 PM »
don't sweat it Trauma, being american and on this board gives us a taste of what it's like to be famous.. famous people have to deal with people that have too much free time and not enough personal life and we do too

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2004, 09:28:19 PM »
It's just mind numbing why they even give a fuck.  The *ONLY explanation is that we RUN SHIT.  We are the focus of the world, little kids in Norway wake up and study crime statistics in America, just wondering what it would be like to live here.  They insult us because they hate themselves for not BEING us.  They make posts about horrible things that happen here, like some mentally challenged idiot in Wisconsin shooting 8 people, and then say "Only in America"... the truth is, everything apparently is "Only in America".  We're the source of everything evil, everything good, everything great, everything interesting to people like Jome.  They idolize our culture, they run their fat fucking mouths whenever something bad happens to us, and all the while, they hate themselves because they can't be us. 

Jome - Leave us the fuck alone. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2004, 09:43:37 PM »
LOL I can just imagine Trauma furiously typing that with his Confederate flag trucker hat on...

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2004, 09:54:02 PM »
Hmmm... I don't have a confederate flag truckers hat.  Do you have any links to places at which I might purchase such a contraption?  It'd match my bedsheets and curtains.