Author Topic: Stopping diseases?  (Read 200 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Stopping diseases?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2004, 07:34:52 AM »
So in your fucked up evaluation, we should put elephants first.  Go ahead and give us your list, of exactly who you would rather see live, over yourself.  Lemme clue you in on something: Self Preservation is the strongest force, in ANY species. 

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2004, 12:48:27 PM »
They were born in poor countries so earning $10 there is about as hard as it is for us to earn $5000 and still the medicins cost the same or more. They need to build up a decent economy, that's true, but the problem is the USA, Asia and Europe are already at a huge advantage because of what we already have. They got nothing, they got to build it from the ground up and that'll be a huge problem.

i dont care, i have no sympathy for them, let them do what they need to do to get their medicine or whatever, as long as it doesnt involve the U.S. or anyone giving out freebies

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2004, 06:10:53 PM »
Well, I won't go quite that far, because there is such a thing as Charity, and Compassion, but it shouldn't be paid for with Tax dollars, that's my opinion. 

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
Whether you're an atheďst like me or a believer - are humans overly intelligent? Should we even want to protect ourselves from diseases?

look man first off ignore all the fuckwits callin u stupid, thats a fuckin good comment u made there...

i think we should protect ourselves from diseases but not in a destructive selfish way, like you said there was a natural balance, but now humans are like a disease on our living planet, we need to create an artificial balance or we will act like a disease on earth and destroy it ourselves... we have cures for our diseases, but whos got cures for earths diseases ? polluted oceans like anemics with too many white cells, fossil fuels in air like us smokin ciggies etc, lung cancer, its all the same shit, atm we are the disease on this planet, its the sad truth...

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2004, 08:37:37 PM »
WOW!!! You're so deep!!! I never thought about keeping the environment clean!!! :o

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2004, 05:53:30 AM »
WOW!!! You're so deep!!! I never thought about keeping the environment clean!!! :o

yeh man our environment could be non excistant in the next 50 years at the rate were goin, depleting natural recources, polution, cold fusion would play a major role in cleaning up the earth....