Author Topic: 20 New Beats! from Full Blast Ent.  (Read 106 times)

S1Ncere

• Lil Geezy
20 New Beats! from Full Blast Ent.
« on: November 27, 2004, 10:28:16 AM »
20 New Beats! From the hottest Club tunes to the Grittiest Street Anthem tracks, Check us out:

http://www.soundclick.com/fullblastentertainment

GangstaBoogy

Re: 20 New Beats! from Full Blast Ent.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 11:22:12 PM »
I always find it funny how underground producers charge $200 + for beats just cuz they feel there that hot. You need to try & get yo name out before chargin that much, all you gone do is miss out on opportunities.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S1Ncere

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 09:51:26 AM »
I always find it funny how underground producers charge $200 + for beats just cuz they feel there that hot. You need to try & get yo name out before chargin that much, all you gone do is miss out on opportunities.

actually i am licensing 5 beats for $200, you didnt read it properly... and no that is not much but its a way of getting my name out there at same time...You probably didnt even listen to my beats and your talkin, if you gonna say something... listen to my beats and tell me why you think its hot or not, dont worry i love cristism cause thats how i learn and grow... 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 09:55:07 AM by S1Ncere »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 08:32:33 PM »
actually it says 4 but yeah I read it, and im standing by what I said. my opinion on your beats? ill be nice...ive heard better
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S1Ncere

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 09:07:45 PM »
actually it says 4 but yeah I read it, and im standing by what I said. my opinion on your beats? ill be nice...ive heard better

ok good, thanks!