Author Topic: Game is VERY average...  (Read 404 times)

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game is VERY average...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2004, 05:28:35 AM »
and how can he be average anyway.  From some of the albums ive picked up in 2004, Game absolutly murders X, Knoc, snoop, hi c, suga free, even roscoe, and i think rosoce is tight.  I guess they are all below average then.  Based on 04', I wouldnt argue with that either.  I dont know, but i think i sense a lil hatin goin on.  Naw, im sure there is some hatin going on.  And if we're goin off mixtapes, he got hella people beat too, even jayo, and thats my nicca too.  We can take it too the east coast, and he's killin chingy, fab, ll, and hella other people too.
IE

Killa Cam

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 06:10:41 AM »
The Game is trash i rather hear an instrumental album of the documentary then his god awful rapping

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 07:02:12 AM »
I think he's tight.  It's one of my most anticipated releases for 05.
For real.....He's no Snoop in 94, but from the music we get coming out these days Im gona anticipate his release....Even tho 50 did outshine him on "How We Do", he has done much better work on tracks like "Put me Under" etc. that still makes me anticipate the album.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 11:31:58 AM »
The Game is trash i rather hear an instrumental album of the documentary then his god awful rapping

damn get ready for people to say you're just hating
i also think game is average

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 02:41:58 PM »
it dont bother me in not buying his cd anyways...

im downloading  :)

no one takes your opinion serious anyways bitch
classic