Author Topic: I Need Help With My iPod (All iPod owners might wanna read this)  (Read 151 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I Need Help With My iPod (All iPod owners might wanna read this)
« on: December 01, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
When I connect my iPod to my computer to upload songs, the computer doesn't recognize that it's connected but the screen on the iPod says "OK to disconnect" and is charging.
I can't get them to link up properly.  It's worked hundreds of times before but now it's not.

Any ideas on what the problem is?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 06:15:37 PM by Ras Kass' Toothpick »
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: I Need Help With My iPod
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 03:16:38 PM »
happens to me from time to time. disconnect, and then reconnect. close itunes, re-open it. if it still dont work , restart ur pc.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: I Need Help With My iPod
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 05:32:07 PM »
I've tried all that and also reseting my iPod, still no luck.  I'm going to reinstall the software and give that a shot.

Here's a funny racist prank call:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mrbergis-nascar.mp3

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: I Need Help With My iPod (All iPod owners might wanna read this)
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 06:19:55 PM »
Now it looks like I'm not the only one with the problem.

Look here: http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?s=085908c5f02892a6bec17822c93c2f50&threadid=54039
Still no answers, and Apple tech support is bullshit.  You have to pay $50 for the tech on the phone to help you.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 07:07:56 PM »

Look here: http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?s=085908c5f02892a6bec17822c93c2f50&threadid=54039
Still no answers, and Apple tech support is bullshit.  You have to pay $50 for the tech on the phone to help you.

Here's a trick for everybody. I dunno if this is how Apples tech support works... BUT:

If the tech support place you call charges you to fix you problem, and they charge when the problem is fixed, do this:

When you call, tell them your problem, but also tell them you have to leave for an important meeting in 20~30 mins. Have them help you, and if they fix your shit, just tell them it's still broken and then say you've gotta run out to your meeting. If it's not fixed, then do the same shit later on.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 07:12:33 PM »

Here's a trick for everybody. I dunno if this is how Apples tech support works... BUT:

If the tech support place you call charges you to fix you problem, and they charge when the problem is fixed, do this:

When you call, tell them your problem, but also tell them you have to leave for an important meeting in 20~30 mins. Have them help you, and if they fix your shit, just tell them it's still broken and then say you've gotta run out to your meeting. If it's not fixed, then do the same shit later on.

they charge then help