Author Topic: Those Wacky Tennessee Thieves  (Read 131 times)

mrtonguetwista

Those Wacky Tennessee Thieves
« on: November 24, 2004, 06:19:26 PM »
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) - A masked robber who beat his victim was remorseful enough to take the man to the hospital for treatment, but his change of heart didn't last long. Within hours the thief was telephoning threats to the victim, who was an acquaintance, authorities said.

The attack happened Monday, according to a report to the Shelby County sheriff by victim Hollis Studdard.

Studdard was in his garage when he was struck from behind several times with a tree branch. He then grabbed the limb from his assailant, hit him back and recognized his attacker.

``I know it's you, Michael,'' he told the robber, who pulled off his ski mask and apologized, according to police reports.

``I didn't mean for this to happen,'' the attacker said. ``You were supposed to get knocked out and I was going to take your wallet and truck.''

Studdard declined to give up his pickup keys.

``You're bleeding,'' the robber said. ``I'm going to drive you to the hospital.''

He took Studdard to Baptist Memorial Hospital, gave Studdard the truck keys and walked away.

The sheriff departments in Shelby and Fayette counties are now looking for the robber, who later phoned threats to the victim's home.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Those Wacky Tennessee Thieves
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 06:37:11 PM »
LMAO....hahahahahha

sounds like a fucked up simpsons episode
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 11:30:44 PM »
His weapon of choice: A tree branch.  LOL what a fuckin' IDIOT

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 08:29:37 AM »
His weapon of choice: A tree branch.  LOL what a fuckin' IDIOT

should of used a gun right?
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 09:16:31 AM »
Yes. 

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 03:34:05 PM »
lol Guns r dumber u got a loud bang which will immediately cause cops to roll into the scene. I woulda fuckin gotten a baseball bat and knocked his ass out asap