Author Topic: 50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada  (Read 1119 times)

The Watcher

Re: 50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2004, 08:39:39 PM »
Fat Joe would have 50 leanin back so much dude would be fallin over

Jada is hit & miss with his shit, majority of it is miss, 50 would stand a chance against him. What makes Jada even in the running for KONY? His albums are trash, he only comes correct on his guest appearances. KONY is gonna have to be ALOT more consistent
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2004, 01:12:39 AM »
Then again..... 50 is co-signed by a top 5 rapper ever, and the greatest hiphop producer ever/living legend, so that's not worth much.

;D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2004, 04:43:10 AM »
I can see 50 gettin served by Jada,but it still will be an interestintg beef.As for Fat Joe,fuck that fat ass,who gives a fuck what he's done in the past & who he was affiliated with.He sucks donkey balls.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2004, 07:41:28 AM »
i cant stand fat joe
i cant stand new jadakiss

SGV

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2004, 08:36:44 AM »
50 being Co-Signed by Dre and Em = Money. Hence why he's on their labels...

Fat Joe being Co-Signed by KRS-One (Fuck a top 5, he's top 2. But, LOL @ Eminem being Top 5), Big L and Big Pun has NOTHING to do with money. It was STRICTLY skills that they seen in Joey.

When 50 can run with BDP & D.I.T.C., two of the most highly respected crews ever in Hip Hop, get at me. Fat Joe >>>>>> 50.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2004, 08:57:09 AM »
Bullshit, Eminem's worked with both Fat Joe and Jadakiss, 50's tight with D-Block too (just look at any of the mixtapes), no way he'd start that shit.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2004, 09:11:16 AM »
Does anyone really give a shit? ???

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2004, 10:05:05 AM »
50 being Co-Signed by Dre and Em = Money. Hence why he's on their labels...

Fat Joe being Co-Signed by KRS-One (Fuck a top 5, he's top 2. But, LOL @ Eminem being Top 5), Big L and Big Pun has NOTHING to do with money. It was STRICTLY skills that they seen in Joey.

When 50 can run with BDP & D.I.T.C., two of the most highly respected crews ever in Hip Hop, get at me. Fat Joe >>>>>> 50.
damn if he has those 3 as co-signers than he needs new ones, krs fell off, pun and l are both dead. and by the way krs is top 10 not top 2
why does joe say nigga, hes not black

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2004, 12:19:01 PM »
lol @ krs fell off, you better check his new album, there's no doubt about it being one of the very best of 04, of course he's not dope as he used to be but oh well, who of all the vets is ?

Fat Joe used to be alot better than 50 but I don't think that tells us he's gonna smash 50, look at Kurupt in his prime, nowadays he's lucky to make sense here n there in his verses

at the moment 50 is wack as fuck but maybe he'll put some effort in a diss track. if he does it could turn out dope.

pretty much the same goes for Fat Joe, he's been usually wack for some time but he still can bring heat so we'll just have to wait and see.. both of these rappers are way to inconsisten to make any predictions on who's gonna win a battle

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2004, 12:46:31 PM »
50 ain't even top 5 in NY.  He needs to shut up or Fat Joe will make him Lean Back and Jadakiss will make him ask himself Why he even started beef.
indeed, I hope he keeps dissing everyone that works with Ja, he will get the whole game after his ass soon if he keeps acting hard like Pac, he is
trying to take over the game like Pac take out everyone, nope that won't happen.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2004, 12:49:02 PM »
lol @ krs fell off, you better check his new album, there's no doubt about it being one of the very best of 04, of course he's not dope as he used to be but oh well, who of all the vets is ?
dre is still bringin the heat on them tracks

Jome

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2004, 04:38:48 PM »
damn if he has those 3 as co-signers than he needs new ones, krs fell off, pun and l are both dead.

LoL, YUP.
50 was co-signed by a Jam Master Jay, legend right there.. dead as well.

But all this co-signing don't mean shit.. you don't have to be some sort of rap mogul to see that Fat Joe is far from unbeatable in a battle..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2004, 04:45:39 PM »
damn if he has those 3 as co-signers than he needs new ones, krs fell off, pun and l are both dead. and by the way krs is top 10 not top 2

1 - if Big Pun & Big L were alive, and they along with Krs-One got into a battle with Dre, Em and 50 who would win? thank you

2 - we already had that discussion about Fat Joe sayin nigga, check back
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2004, 05:06:57 PM »

1 - if Big Pun & Big L were alive, and they along with Krs-One got into a battle with Dre, Em and 50 who would win? thank you

2 - we already had that discussion about Fat Joe sayin nigga, check back
Thank you? did i give you something. krs would just talk about the MC. Thats all he ever talks about. and i dont know what pun and l would say, ive never listened to fat rappers, this inculde B.I.G. and i change the channel when fat joe comes on

can you send me a link to that discussion about nigga i would like to read it

Jome

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2004, 05:10:25 PM »
Let's not stray off topic about KRS, Big L, Big Pun, Dre & Em when we don't even know if 50 is dissing Fat Joe at all..  ::)