Author Topic: nas is still plagued by the same problem since it was written.  (Read 294 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: nas is still plagued by the same problem since it was written.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2004, 03:55:21 PM »
what's stay chiseled?
can u upload it with yousentit? tnx!

"Nas Is Coming" and "East Coast/West Coast Killas"
and what about everyday thing? ft nature..

stay chiseled was a song nas did with large professor. they did 2 versions. one was put on extra p's album with one nas verse and one of his own. then theres another version thats a nas solo were he kicks 3 or 4 verses. i dont have it on my computer but it should be easy to find.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 03:58:38 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2004, 04:04:36 PM »
Illmatic was of course tight, but the production on Stillmatic was amazing IMO.  To me, that best fits Nas' lyrical style with instrumentals such as Got urself a gun, Smokin', Ur da man, Ether, My country....Those are hard, rugged beats.  I don't like hearing him over light, weak beats that he mainly used on SD, and a lot of on God's Son.

word, stillmatic had amazing production. was different from shit out then.....but fitted nas perfectly. shit aint gotta sound like its done by dre to be sick, its just gotta hit hard, everything on stillmatic production was heat, niggaz probably moanin cuz he aint rappin over g-funk,haha.....but about street disciple, my dawg copped it and goes its kinda sick, he goes his feeling it but i hear some cats complainin production wasnt strong, but here a nigga be dead on bread so until i aint got dollaz to cop it i aint gonna hear it, whats streets disciple like in your opinion?......

by the way, about stillmatic, its one of the best releases to come during the last 5 years man, during modern times hiphop, its still rugged and got edge and one of the few releases that can still be played pretty much from top 2 bottom........but tell me what streets disciple is like
seeeeeeeen

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2004, 04:12:13 PM »
Illmatic was of course tight, but the production on Stillmatic was amazing IMO.  To me, that best fits Nas' lyrical style with instrumentals such as Got urself a gun, Smokin', Ur da man, Ether, My country....Those are hard, rugged beats.  I don't like hearing him over light, weak beats that he mainly used on SD, and a lot of on God's Son.

word, stillmatic had amazing production. was different from shit out then.....but fitted nas perfectly. shit aint gotta sound like its done by dre to be sick, its just gotta hit hard, everything on stillmatic production was heat, niggaz probably moanin cuz he aint rappin over g-funk,haha.....but about street disciple, my dawg copped it and goes its kinda sick, he goes his feeling it but i hear some cats complainin production wasnt strong, but here a nigga be dead on bread so until i aint got dollaz to cop it i aint gonna hear it, whats streets disciple like in your opinion?......

by the way, about stillmatic, its one of the best releases to come during the last 5 years man, during modern times hiphop, its still rugged and got edge and one of the few releases that can still be played pretty much from top 2 bottom........but tell me what streets disciple is like
seeeeeeeen

Well, if you like Stillmatic as much as I do (sounds like you do), then you will be highly disappointed with SD.  I was a bit disappointed with God's Son, but it was still decent.  I played SD a couple of times and that will probably be the last time I play any of it except for maybe 2 or 3 songs.