Author Topic: Malone furious at Kobe  (Read 657 times)

acbaylove

Re: Malone furious at Kobe
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2004, 07:35:56 PM »
 You can now add Karl Malone's name to the list of big babies.

What a ridiculous story. I'm so tired of the whining and the crying of millionaires who feel disrespected.

Now we have Malone, throwing a tantrum because he heard Kobe Bryant had said something unsettling about him, the great Karl Malone, and so now Malone is going to take his old, run-down body somewhere else, anywhere else besides the Lakers, and so take that.

In fact, now we're hearing from Malone's agent, Dwight Manley, that Malone is 100% healthy, digging the knife deeper so everyone can feel the pain of losing Malone now that Bryant has disrespected him.

Malone is going to take his sneakers elsewhere, as we're being told, because Karl "is furious," his agent also telling Fred Roggin on KMPC (1540) radio that for Kobe "to say Karl is a distraction is not appropriate."

I read Bryant's comments from his radio interview on XTRA in the newspaper, and Bryant never used the word "distraction," which would have been accurate, though, in describing Malone's appearances this season at Staples Center.

The Lakers are a work in progress, and Malone has attended several Laker games, sitting at courtside directly across from the Laker bench … the great savior waving to his former teammates. How distracting.

Listen to any coach or player talk about a teammate who has been injured or lost for a time, and as the old sports cliche goes, "We can only play with the guys we have and do the best we can."

In so many words, Bryant said the same thing, although he did give us another ego overdose when he said, "[The players] are here giving me 110%."

latimes.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 10:30:06 PM »
^^Damn man, I already made a whole thread with all of that in there...Pay attention.

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 02:43:16 AM »
Actually this is another article, where they say Malone is as cry baby as Kobe..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2004, 11:37:50 AM »
Actually this is another article, where they say Malone is as cry baby as Kobe..

its the same one but just shortened

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 07:12:28 PM »

Jesus fucking Christ, it's the same shit...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2004, 09:27:09 AM »
Butler is saying Malone is too sensitive  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2004, 09:58:11 AM »
What should happen is these young punks in the NBA should start showing some respect to a fuckin legend like Karl Malone...The NBA's second leading scorer of ALL TIME...If these little bitches would pay attention for a minute, they might learn something from him. 

Fuck Kobe, and Butler too! 

Id rather see Malone go somewhere and win a title cuz we all know the Lakers aint doing shit this year.

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 10:56:38 AM »

Ok, if you say so.. then ok.
Anyway I posted the COMMENT done by T.J. Simers from LATimes who criticize Malone calling him just another big baby.
Smooth posted the Associeted Press article who has NO COMMENTS in it but just the fact itself.
But it's ok, it's the same.. just short. LMAO.

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2004, 10:57:49 AM »
What should happen is these young punks in the NBA should start showing some respect to a fuckin legend like Karl Malone...The NBA's second leading scorer of ALL TIME...If these little bitches would pay attention for a minute, they might learn something from him. 

Fuck Kobe, and Butler too! 

Id rather see Malone go somewhere and win a title cuz we all know the Lakers aint doing shit this year.

How exactly Bryant and Butler disrespected Malone? ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2004, 12:57:13 PM »

Ok, if you say so.. then ok.
Anyway I posted the COMMENT done by T.J. Simers from LATimes who criticize Malone calling him just another big baby.
Smooth posted the Associeted Press article who has NO COMMENTS in it but just the fact itself.
But it's ok, it's the same.. just short. LMAO.

i guess u didnt see the other thread NIK and I were referring to, keep on laughing

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 03:26:08 PM »
No, sorry. I thought 1 topic about this argument was enought..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2004, 12:35:43 AM »
You fuckin moron, read my latest thread in this section, it has the same article...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2004, 04:58:43 AM »
Priceless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2004, 08:21:55 AM »
You fuckin moron, read my latest thread in this section, it has the same article...

You didnt read my last post, did you?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2004, 10:44:17 AM »
from the L.A. Times

T.J. Simers:

The Soap Opera Behind Bryant-Malone Drama

I'm going to write two words here, and while they might disgust you, I'm going to ask you not to immediately crumple your newspaper and throw it across the room.

OK, here goes: Kobe Bryant.

There's almost nothing you can say these days as it relates to the Lakers without drawing a line in the stands between the Kobe lovers and the Kobe haters, and now here's more fodder to ponder.

Both Bryant and Karl Malone — speaking through his agent, Dwight Manley — confirmed Saturday night that they had a major falling out involving Bryant's wife, Vanessa, two weeks before the Bryant radio interview that had supposedly ticked off Malone so much.

Before Saturday night's game with the Clippers, Bryant listened as I relayed the story that's going around town, and when I finished, he said, that's true.

On Nov. 23, the night the Lakers played the Bucks at Staples Center, Vanessa was talking on the phone to Malone's wife, Kaye. Kaye gave Vanessa her husband's cellphone number, and Vanessa called Malone, who was sitting at courtside, and invited Malone's child to join her.

Malone, wearing cowboy boots and a hat, eventually took the child to Vanessa.

Malone hugged Vanessa, and then Vanessa asked — as Manley recounts this part of the story — "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?"

"She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered the second time, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.' "

After the game Vanessa told Bryant that Malone had come on to her, and said several inappropriate things. She also told Bryant that she had called Malone's wife and asked Kaye to get her husband away from her.

Bryant called Malone on his cellphone after the game, and Bryant laid into Malone. Bryant said Malone didn't have much to say in return and didn't deny anything.

What's a husband supposed to do when your wife tells you something like that? Bryant wanted to know as we talked.

Bryant said he was uncomfortable discussing the incident and he would have preferred to keep it quiet, but the New York Post reported this week that Malone was seen giving Vanessa a big hug, and then "somehow Malone managed to cross Vanessa" and got on her "frosty side."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER I talked to Bryant, I relayed the same story to Manley and asked for the opportunity to talk to Malone and hear his version.

"Karl wants me to give you two messages," Manley said after calling Malone. "He never hit on Vanessa, nor would he…. In fact, when he first heard about [the accusation], he said, 'You have to be kidding me.'

"As for the comments he made to her that offended her personally, he told both her and Kobe that night that he apologized."

Manley said that after Malone apologized, "Kobe followed that with a string of threats."

Bryant said he was upset but he said that he made no threats and was only coming to the defense of his wife, and that he told Malone to stay away from his wife.

Bryant said when he did the radio interview with XTRA (690/1150) he never mentioned anything about the simmering feud between the two because he didn't want to take personal shots at Malone.

Manley said Bryant called the Malone home the next day with more threats, and that Malone's wife listened in on a speaker phone.

Bryant said that both he and his wife called the Malones the next day in an attempt to work things out but failed.

The Bryants' second-day phone call and continuing accusations infuriated Malone and that led him to effectively end his relationship with the Lakers. The subsequent radio interview with XTRA allowed the rift between the two to go public without any mention of the soap opera — until now