Author Topic: I have an important announcement that affects every one of you...  (Read 314 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: I have an important announcement that affects every one of you...
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2004, 12:25:26 PM »
when I look at 'gangstas' ... I think, how do they get to that point. what makes some young kid want to grow up as a gangsta. I'd rather live trying to be something... a gangsta is not something to me. A gangsta is someone who has no desire to want to achieve something in their life worth achieving...

Opinions are like assholes as they say. Although ure right, gangstas ain't nothing in the general society, but if U ever been in their world, you will see that it is everything.

If U grew up seeing OG's come back from prison and watch them get praised like they're gods, then you will strive to reach that goal. In the hood, the more stripes U have, the more bitches U have, the more money opportunities U get, the more respect you recieve. Everyone wants to be somebody. But you have to realize that "somebody" is a subjective word. To you, that somebody is a person with a degree making 80 Gz a year, a nice house blah blah. But to some cats, it's a different story because they are a product of THEIR society.

I've had a chance to see and observe both sides in my lifetime so far, I done dwelled wit cats in the murder capital of the nation to hanging with wise cats with master degrees. And that's a blessing on its own right there, most cats in the hood don't see the other side, and when they do, it's too late, it's in their sight but they don't really see it. It's the biggest trip seeing what life means to different people in different environments, but 1 thing I have realized, is that everyone has 1 thing in common, and that's achieving the American Dream, how small or big the dream may be to you.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

rafsta

Re: I have an important announcement that affects every one of you...
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 05:14:03 PM »
when I look at 'gangstas' ... I think, how do they get to that point. what makes some young kid want to grow up as a gangsta. I'd rather live trying to be something... a gangsta is not something to me. A gangsta is someone who has no desire to want to achieve something in their life worth achieving...

Opinions are like assholes as they say. Although ure right, gangstas ain't nothing in the general society, but if U ever been in their world, you will see that it is everything.

If U grew up seeing OG's come back from prison and watch them get praised like they're gods, then you will strive to reach that goal. In the hood, the more stripes U have, the more bitches U have, the more money opportunities U get, the more respect you recieve. Everyone wants to be somebody. But you have to realize that "somebody" is a subjective word. To you, that somebody is a person with a degree making 80 Gz a year, a nice house blah blah. But to some cats, it's a different story because they are a product of THEIR society.

I've had a chance to see and observe both sides in my lifetime so far, I done dwelled wit cats in the murder capital of the nation to hanging with wise cats with master degrees. And that's a blessing on its own right there, most cats in the hood don't see the other side, and when they do, it's too late, it's in their sight but they don't really see it. It's the biggest trip seeing what life means to different people in different environments, but 1 thing I have realized, is that everyone has 1 thing in common, and that's achieving the American Dream, how small or big the dream may be to you.

thats prolly the only thing u ever said where you aint talkin shit  :-X ;D