Author Topic: Lakers 110, Suns 113  (Read 390 times)

acbaylove

Lakers 110, Suns 113
« on: December 09, 2004, 02:47:32 AM »
My Lakers are just one step from being a contender imo.
Remember Detroit before Rasheed?
That's how i see them.
They just need one big man and they can be contenders too.
I doubt they'll get him this year.
Maybe the next year.
Probably the following one.
But for damn sure they aint ruined for 10 years like the Bulls.
That's enought for me.
I'm satisfacted with that.
Thanx Buss, thanx Rudy T.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
Re: Lakers 110, Suns 113
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 07:21:23 AM »
lose, and u still love them and found positive things, gotta respect that. or somethin ::)

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 10:40:21 AM »
Do you prefeer me changing the team i support just because they are loosing some games?
Do you prefeer me crying like a bitch or diss the players/organization i support?
Naw, not me.

This is a TRANSITION YEAR. It mean NO, WE WILL NOT WIN THE TITLE.
It means we gotta find something positive in this transition year.
And there are a lot of things.

Without 3 all stars and the best coach ever, this team didnt collapse like all the haters expected.
With a very young team around him, Kobe is still happy to play in the Lakers (remember Ray Allen's words?).
Kobe is proving me he can be a good leader (he cant win the title alone, but i knew it already).
This team needs just 1-2 men to be a contender team.
Enought for a TRANSITION YEAR.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 11:35:18 AM »
Missing Shaq already are we?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 12:26:38 PM »
CLIPPERS!!! CLIPPERS ARE GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!

Props for loving your team though, people hate on me for loving the clippers, Jaguars and Angels like i do, but i still got love for all my teams even in the worst of seasons

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 12:31:03 PM »
CLIPPERS!!! CLIPPERS ARE GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!

Props for loving your team though, people hate on me for loving the clippers, Jaguars and Angels like i do, but i still got love for all my teams even in the worst of seasons

The Clippers are doing better than Lakers so far.. LOL.. damn Kobe should've went to the Clippers, Clippers would do MUCH better than Lakers then, and he wouldnt have all that drama about maybe not making the playoffs and shit. You can tell he's gotta be pissed off hard.l
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 04:54:45 PM »
Im going to psot everytime Minnesota loses a close one to another team..oh wait..that doesn't happen..THEY WIN.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 05:43:13 PM »
Im going to psot everytime Minnesota loses a close one to another team..oh wait..that doesn't happen..THEY WIN.

How easy is to make topics about a winning team showing them love? Everybody can.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 08:15:15 PM »
How easy to make a topic about a team that once was feared by many...now by none.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 09:30:57 PM »
Speaking of Detroit, them and the Lakers have the same record...You fuckin idiots can suck a dick, Lakers are doing awesome, they gave Phoenix, the team to look out for this year, a run for their money...Like I said, Lakers will be playing much better deeper into the season, and will make the playoffs no doubt...Anyone who says otherwise is dumb, and anyone who puts the Clippers over the Lakers is even dumber...Clippers are my second team, but there's no way in hell they're even close to being better than the Lakers...They haven't even beaten a team that made the Western Conference playoffs last season yet; they've mostly been playing weaker teams...The basketball knowledge on this board is getting sadder and sadder by the day...At least ToNe knew SOME shit... :-\

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2004, 07:51:35 AM »
How easy to make a topic about a team that once was feared by many...now by none.

Well.. judging by your replies... it aint that "easy". Cause there are morons like you who just cant accept it like i do.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 09:17:03 AM »

Well.. judging by your replies... it aint that "easy". Cause there are morons like you who just cant accept it like i do.

lol...yea sure  :D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2004, 09:25:41 AM »
Speaking of Detroit, them and the Lakers have the same record...You fuckin idiots can suck a dick, Lakers are doing awesome, they gave Phoenix, the team to look out for this year, a run for their money..

Yea, detroit sucks though (you guys should've beat them assholes last year)

ANywayz, most "NBA experts" say Pheonix aint got no chance when it comes to the playoffs, becuase they dont have that big guy (They have Amir..but if he goes down.there goes the suns) and they can't play half-court ball...but then agian..NBA experts arn't always right.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2004, 12:38:22 AM »
NBA experts said Seattle would be the worst team in the West this season...Fuck the "experts".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2004, 05:02:38 AM »
actually the greatness of the Suns doesnt suprise me.. I mean of course I havent expected them to do THAT good, but hey.
The got Amare, Marion and Nash, those are 3 great players at a time. Not every team sucks despite 5 good players, like the Mavericks did with Nowitzki, Nash, Finley, Walker, Jamison. Now all players gone of those do great in their new teams. God I hate Don Nelson.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin