Author Topic: I'm not a Muslim, but this is just ridiculous...  (Read 463 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: I'm not a Muslim, but this is just ridiculous...
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2004, 01:12:31 PM »
hold on guys,I know muslims that want to hear about Jesus they just never have been told.

Not all Muslims are bad guys,Flesh Bone is a muslim and he is not bad he just happens to like guns(wink,lol)
Mabye Flesh was not the best example........

But I knwo Muslims that just make a living off of selling that delicious (I can't remember what that stuff is)But oh My it is good,and I love their insence

so I am like well I like Muslims,I think most of them that are not trying to kill America is just plain cool,and they should be left alone......
god your an idiot, for one, ,muslims believe in jesus, that he was a prophet,

Ask you average Muslim for a Jesus quote or something about him and you'll most likely get very uneducated answers. Most Muslims only read of Jesus from what it says in the Quran. It's almost impossible to find a Muslim who has read the gospel. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm just saying muslims aren't generally exposed to the gospel. Not that it would make a difference. It may in the odd few but some of the evilist men in history were raised with exposure to the gospel, and some Popes weren't exactly the greatest human beings.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm not a Muslim, but this is just ridiculous...
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2004, 03:58:07 PM »
7 why don't you believe in God?

I mean do you have a personal reason that you do not believe in him and why man?

i dont think it matters if he believes in god or not. you should worry about your own business not his.