Author Topic: More evidence against Michael leaked  (Read 307 times)

Sikotic™

Re: More evidence against Michael leaked
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2004, 07:07:03 PM »
Peterson got bit in the ass by circumstantial evidence so who knows what may happen to Michael.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

Re: More evidence against Michael leaked
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2004, 03:15:12 AM »
and the thing that made me wonder the most was that he even never stopped inviting all the children... I would have stopped with that immediatly .. even if there is no thruth to it, I would have stopped it, just to stop people from talking... basically noone should bow to the masses just to get them stop talking bad about you but in this case I would have done it...
Well, maybe it would've worked in the opposite way. People would be thinking "now that he's caught, he doesn't dare touching any more children". Maybe this was also a statement of Michaels, and this might as well be the point why I believe in his innocense. If he really would have been guilty, then he probably would not have had those kids over at his bedroom any more. Probably, that is. Innocent people should have no reason to stop their innocent activities. If he would have stopped inviting kids, that would have come off as pretty suspicious.

... but I just smell bullshit all over that case.. I mean look at it.. there is a HUGE celebrity involved in a case which covers one of the MOST despicably actions ... some people want him to burn, some people want him to be innocent, some people just want a quarter pounder with cheese .. whatever..
Yeah, gimme one.