Author Topic: happy birthday to me happy birthday to me  (Read 423 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: happy birthday to me happy birthday to me
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2004, 10:26:07 PM »
Sorry for the late post, but happy birthday man. I wish you all the best. I wish i had some of the xorovatz you're probably eating right now, i'm fuckin hungry. aiight man, good luck. Hajogh
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2004, 10:41:40 PM »
Sorry for the late post, but happy birthday man. I wish you all the best. I wish i had some of the xorovatz you're probably eating right now, i'm fuckin hungry. aiight man, good luck. Hajogh
LOL I WISH I HAD XOROVATS MAN I SWEAR IM STUCK WIT 2 BOXES OF PIZZA lol

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2004, 03:37:56 AM »
LOL I WISH I HAD XOROVATS MAN I SWEAR IM STUCK WIT 2 BOXES OF PIZZA lol

What about soujouk? You know you got some of that in your mouth as well...  ;D

shizzlenizzle

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 06:41:47 AM »
Happy Bday homie!! Mayn weve been thru lotta shizzle these 18 yirz.. but heresz ya prSent.. a cool pic:

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 07:09:58 AM »
^^someone please ban this retard^^

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 09:00:35 AM »
Happy Bday homie!! Mayn weve been thru lotta shizzle these 18 yirz.. but heresz ya prSent.. a cool pic:

is that uselessouljah tryina rip sikotic's dick off? (what the fuck you on man)

ANYWAYS, happy birthday, enjoy your life as an 'adult' 8)

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2004, 12:29:35 PM »
happy b-day for sure, 18, thats big :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2004, 12:54:42 PM »
is that uselessouljah tryina rip sikotic's dick off? (what the fuck you on man)

*shivers at the thought*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2004, 01:03:28 PM »
Happy birthday little Wodie Son!

Even though P. Muhammad doesn't celebrate birthday's since my conversion to Islam.  Islam gave me knowledge of self and knowledge of the history of humanity and where all things come from.  Birthday celebrations have their roots in Europe, when at first it was only kings who were recognized as important enough to have a birthday celebration (maybe this is how the tradition of birthday crowns began?).  Lighted candles (tapers) and sacrificial fires have had a special mystic significance ever since man first set up altars to his gods. The birthday candles are thus an honor and tribute to the birthday child and bring good fortune.

Since the P is Muslim now, I don't subscribe to superstition and pagan practices.  We have our own calender and holidays.  But that's just the P, it's all good, it ain't where ya from, it's how ya come wodie!  Hootie Hoo!  
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2004, 01:12:56 PM »

Even though P. Muhammad doesn't celebrate birthday's since my conversion to Islam.  Islam gave me knowledge of self and knowledge of the history of humanity and where all things come from.  Birthday celebrations have their roots in Europe, when at first it was only kings who were recognized as important enough to have a birthday celebration (maybe this is how the tradition of birthday crowns began?).  Lighted candles (tapers) and sacrificial fires have had a special mystic significance ever since man first set up altars to his gods. The birthday candles are thus an honor and tribute to the birthday child and bring good fortune.

Since the P is Muslim now, I don't subscribe to superstition and pagan practices.  We have our own calender and holidays.  But that's just the P, it's all good, it ain't where ya from, it's how ya come wodie!  Hootie Hoo!  

Shoot yourself.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2004, 01:16:59 PM »

Shoot yourself.

Don't hate me just cause I'm Bout It Bout It fool!  We can all get this paper!  Hootie Hoo!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2004, 01:55:03 PM »

Shoot yourself.

Don't hate me just cause I'm Bout It Bout It fool!  We can all get this paper!  Hootie Hoo!!
no i agree you need to shoot yourself

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2004, 02:01:06 PM »

Even though P. Muhammad doesn't celebrate birthday's since my conversion to Islam.  Islam gave me knowledge of self and knowledge of the history of humanity and where all things come from.  Birthday celebrations have their roots in Europe, when at first it was only kings who were recognized as important enough to have a birthday celebration (maybe this is how the tradition of birthday crowns began?).  Lighted candles (tapers) and sacrificial fires have had a special mystic significance ever since man first set up altars to his gods. The birthday candles are thus an honor and tribute to the birthday child and bring good fortune.

Since the P is Muslim now, I don't subscribe to superstition and pagan practices.  We have our own calender and holidays.  But that's just the P, it's all good, it ain't where ya from, it's how ya come wodie!  Hootie Hoo! 
thats coo man and thanx

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2004, 02:16:22 PM »

Even though P. Muhammad doesn't celebrate birthday's since my conversion to Islam.  Islam gave me knowledge of self and knowledge of the history of humanity and where all things come from.  Birthday celebrations have their roots in Europe, when at first it was only kings who were recognized as important enough to have a birthday celebration (maybe this is how the tradition of birthday crowns began?).  Lighted candles (tapers) and sacrificial fires have had a special mystic significance ever since man first set up altars to his gods. The birthday candles are thus an honor and tribute to the birthday child and bring good fortune.

Since the P is Muslim now, I don't subscribe to superstition and pagan practices.  We have our own calender and holidays.  But that's just the P, it's all good, it ain't where ya from, it's how ya come wodie!  Hootie Hoo! 
thats coo man and thanx

i know he said happy birthday and all but please dont encourage that fuck-up...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2004, 02:20:18 PM »

thats coo man and thanx

i know he said happy birthday and all but please dont encourage that fuck-up...
lol ight