Author Topic: Remy Martin dissin The Game (How We Do Beat) (link inside)  (Read 399 times)

SGV

Re: Remy Martin dissin The Game (How We Do Beat) (link inside)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2004, 06:21:03 AM »

you gotta remember, SGV = biggest G-Unit Hater. Right after him is Baby G...then comes the whole board (almost) lol

but i think there are more TS haters than G-Unit..hahah

anywayz, Rod is right
You gotta remember, Es El Duque dick licks the G-Unit just about as much as Jome.

LOL @ Having no TRUE response as to why Terror Squad ain't better than G-Unit. 50 ain't fuckin' with Joe. Game and Banks can't fuck with Armageddon. Remy would smash on Yayo, Vita, and anyone else, that isn't Young Buck. Tony Sunshine is better than Yayo, too. Yayo is garbage.

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2004, 07:05:12 AM »
i don't like remy martin

there should be another lady of rage that stands up or another lareece :'(

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2004, 11:51:50 AM »
you gotta remember, SGV = biggest G-Unit Hater. Right after him is Baby G...then comes the whole board (almost) lol

anywayz, Rod is right

actually BITCH, I like g-unit. them niggas just been comin wack this year and I aint gone lie and say they didnt just cuz they album sales.

lmao..my bad...BITCH

anywayz, Rod is right
You gotta remember, Es El Duque dick licks the G-Unit just about as much as Jome.

lmao..don't get butt hurt cause i called you a g-unit hater..i thought that was the truth???..and lol at you callin me a dick licker..im checking my cd collection and I can't find G-unit's, bucks or 50's album in there..only Banks.

Don't assume.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2004, 12:30:13 PM »
Why is it that if you like other rappers better than G-Unit your a hater? Maybe you just aint feelin they style. Yall need to stop actin like G-Unit are artist that you HAVE to like.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2004, 01:06:01 PM »

lmao..don't get butt hurt cause i called you a g-unit hater..i thought that was the truth???..and lol at you callin me a dick licker..im checking my cd collection and I can't find G-unit's, bucks or 50's album in there..only Banks.

Don't assume.

You call me a hater cuz I dissed your favorite group, I called you a dicklicker for being a Captain, who's butt-hurt? LOL. As I look at my collection, I see I have Get Rich Or Die Trying, Beg For Mercey, Welcome To Cashville and Hunger For More (not to mention QB 2 Compton & Live From Compton). So...Uh...How could I be a hater if I posses all these releases? LOL @ Saying to me don't assume, when you're assuming. Didn't you change your name on here at one time to "Banks" or a variation of it? LOL. Yea, you don't dickride...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2004, 02:09:10 PM »

Don't assume.

You call me a hater cuz I dissed your favorite group, I called you a dicklicker for being a Captain, who's butt-hurt? LOL. As I look at my collection, I see I have Get Rich Or Die Trying, Beg For Mercey, Welcome To Cashville and Hunger For More (not to mention QB 2 Compton & Live From Compton). So...Uh...How could I be a hater if I posses all these releases? LOL @ Saying to me don't assume, when you're assuming. Didn't you change your name on here at one time to "Banks" or a variation of it? LOL. Yea, you don't dickride...

LOL..ok my bad..i thought you called G-unit crap etc..ok ok..i take that all back becuase you bought all their albums and helped them make more music (btw, i do have all those albums..BUT I DIDN"T BUY THEM..that's what i was tryin to say) you're more of g-unit fan than me

btw, my favorite group is N.W.A (without Ice Cube  ;D) right after is Hiero then G-Unit :D

and the name was Immortal Banks' Technique  ;D

No dickrider :nawty:r..nope, im not going on the board saying Lloyd Banks is the greatets..or Immortal Technique is the greatest..or El Duque is the greatest pitcher of all time...cuase none of that shit is true...im jsut a fan....dickriders would do that.

Why is it that if you like other rappers better than G-Unit your a hater?

no one's saying that

SGV

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2004, 02:22:29 PM »
I didn't like Get Rich..., I didn't like Beg For Mercy, I didn't like Hunger For More. I love Welcome to Cashville though. I think overall, they make wack music, but I peep everything out before I make my opinion.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2004, 02:34:46 PM »
I didn't like Get Rich..., I didn't like Beg For Mercy, I didn't like Hunger For More. I love Welcome to Cashville though. I think overall, they make wack music, but I peep everything out before I make my opinion.

aight..i was wrong to assume

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 04:29:35 PM »

Get Rich is tight. Beg For Mercy is wack. Hunger for More is weak as a fuck. Welcome 2 Cashville was ok. And I agree they puttin out garbage as of late. If it wasnt for Game this year woulda been wack as fuck for G-Unit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

King Of L.A.

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2004, 05:06:47 PM »
Remy > Vita
Armagedon > Banks, Game
Prospect < Young Buck
Tony Sunshine > Yayo
Fat Joe > 50

I disagree with the armagedon one but you right about Sunshine > Yayo.  Yayo is probably the worst rapper coming outta NY right now.

ohh, as for the remy song, she wasnt dissing. she was just saying how you gone get pussy whipped if you hit this. people need to stop blowing little comments into some beef.