Author Topic: LeBron James is the best player in the League...  (Read 1685 times)

PLANT

LeBron James is the best player in the League...
« on: December 14, 2004, 07:20:50 AM »
Its crazy, the NBA's best player is 19 years old...This guy is fuckin insane!!!

Did anyone see the game vs. Memphis last night  :o 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LeBron James is the best player in the League...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 07:30:33 AM »
He's literally incredible.. the first half was plain nuts. It was like a movie in which they exaggerate everything.. Lol.. it's not just his tremendous numbers with his insane FG%, but also the way he moves on the floor, the way he varies his speed when he penetrates, the way he can see the open man and give exact passes when he's double and triple teamed, how athletic he is, how fast his fingers are, how he can jump, everything.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 07:32:18 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 07:35:15 AM »
I couldnt believe the shit I saw last night...The one dunk he had off the steal, and he takes off inside the free throw line and just fuckin hammers it down...Hes so fuckin sick its unreal.  That AllyOop he caught from the sideline and slammed with one hand was rediculous too.

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 11:27:30 AM »
Here we go again.. ;D

Once again, i think the dude proved he can play basketball and he got skills. That's not questionable.
But there are other things who makes a player "the best player in th league"..

1) he has to be a leader for his team and carry the team over his shoulder when it's a win-or-go-home game.
2) he has to be good not only playing for a wack team, but playing with other players as good as him.

About point 1, we gotta wait till he'll make the Play-Offs (if he will)
About point 2, just remember T-Mac..

pappy

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 11:36:16 AM »
Here we go again.. ;D

Once again, i think the dude proved he can play basketball and he got skills. That's not questionable.

1) he has to be a leader

so i guess that crossed kobe off from being the best player in the league

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 11:37:28 AM »
Here we go again.. ;D

1) he has to be a leader for his team and carry the team over his shoulder when it's a win-or-go-home game.
2) he has to be good not only playing for a wack team, but playing with other players as good as him.

About point 1, we gotta wait till he'll make the Play-Offs (if he will)
About point 2, just remember T-Mac..
What you just said helps prove my point even more... ;)

The best thing about LeBron is that he makes everyone else on his team better, and hes carrying that whole team on his back...Last Year there was no doubt in my mind that Kobe was the best player, but after seeing the Lakers this year, and the Cavs, Im going with LJ...Dont get me wrong, Kobe is having a great year, but hes no LeBron....And thats pretty evident.  LeBron has something in him, when you watch him play it looks like he can do anything he wants out there, and he owns defenders...I havnt seen anyone play like that since u know who back in the late 80's early 90's

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 12:03:46 PM »
all I can say about being a leader and all is that how great this whack ass roster of the cavs is doing, is really amazing. apart from mc innis, z and gooden I sometimes cant even believe that the other dudes made the NBA, sometimes Im even jealous cause I think if I put in more effort I could stand there. lol.. damn their bench sucks balls so hard. Newble is a joke too.
still, apart from the clearly superior Heat (Shaq, Wade, Eddie..) they're the best team in the EC, which proves how sick LeBron is. Playoffs for Cavs? I say definitely.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 12:04:16 PM »
Here we go again.. ;D

1) he has to be a leader

LMAO...How is Kobe not a leader? Look at most of the players on the Lakers such as Chris Mihm who have heavily improved their game with Kobe on their team...Quit speaking out of your ass...LeBron is another T-Mac, another Vince Carter, another Jerry Stackhouse...He's no where near the level of Kobe...Kobe has already proven his greatness, and some people who don't understand the game base greatness on stats...Stats don't define greatness...LeBron James is a good player, but putting him on Kobe's level when he came into the league supposed to be the "next Kobe" is an insult...But you people will never understand... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
Cavs don't have a whack team...They would be better than most teams in the east even without LeBron...They've won games without him.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 12:25:18 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 12:24:56 PM »
Oh, and even if you are looking at stats…Kobe averages more points, rebounds, assists, and blocks per game…I wonder who's better?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 12:35:09 PM »
Oh, and even if you are looking at stats…Kobe averages more points, rebounds, assists, and blocks per game…I wonder who's better?

He needs WAY more possessions than LeBron does to achieve that.
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 12:48:50 PM »
Cavs don't have a whack team...They would be better than most teams in the east even without LeBron...They've won games without him.

LMFAO just a week ago you were going on about how lebrons stats are so good b/c the cavs suck so hes the go to guy all the time.  Now your saying the cavs as a team dont suck.  make ur mind up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2004, 01:11:06 PM »

LMFAO just a week ago you were going on about how lebrons stats are so good b/c the cavs suck so hes the go to guy all the time.  Now your saying the cavs as a team dont suck.  make ur mind up.

The Cavs do suck...But they don't have a whack ass team like 7even was saying...They have some good players and some bad players like every other team...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2004, 02:15:07 PM »
Here we go again.. ;D

1) he has to be a leader

LMAO...How is Kobe not a leader? Look at most of the players on the Lakers such as Chris Mihm who have heavily improved their game with Kobe on their team...Quit speaking out of your ass...LeBron is another T-Mac, another Vince Carter, another Jerry Stackhouse...He's no where near the level of Kobe...Kobe has already proven his greatness, and some people who don't understand the game base greatness on stats...Stats don't define greatness...LeBron James is a good player, but putting him on Kobe's level when he came into the league supposed to be the "next Kobe" is an insult...But you people will never understand... :-X
Whats that smell ?

BULL SHIT !

Smooth

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2004, 02:18:23 PM »

This post is funny. Cavs without James would be better then most teams in the east?. ummmm nope.
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0