Author Topic: LeBron James is the best player in the League...  (Read 1688 times)

PLANT

Re: LeBron James is the best player in the League...
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2004, 02:18:32 PM »
Cavs don't have a whack team...They would be better than most teams in the east even without LeBron...They've won games without him.

LMFAO just a week ago you were going on about how lebrons stats are so good b/c the cavs suck so hes the go to guy all the time.  Now your saying the cavs as a team dont suck.  make ur mind up.
no shit man, Nik no offense man but you gota get off Kobe's jock and stop being so defensive about him all the time.....Vince Carter was my fav player too, but comparing him to LeBron James is the dumbest thing Ive heard in so long....Youve got to be kidding me  ::)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2004, 05:16:04 PM »
Once again...........

No doubt lebron is a good player, but in no way is he the best. So many better ballers out there then him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2004, 05:35:48 PM »
Cavs don't have a whack team...They would be better than most teams in the east even without LeBron...They've won games without him.

This post is funny. Cavs without James would be better then most teams in the east?. ummmm nope.

That might have been an exaggeration, but they would definitely still be better than most teams, such as Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Toronto, etc...My point was that LeBron James is not the only good thing Cleveland has going...

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 05:39:41 PM »
Here we go again.. ;D

Once again, i think the dude proved he can play basketball and he got skills. That's not questionable.
But there are other things who makes a player "the best player in th league"..

1) he has to be a leader

so i guess that crossed kobe off from being the best player in the league

Right now, i cant consider him the MVP, yeah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 05:45:57 PM »
Here we go again.. ;D

Once again, i think the dude proved he can play basketball and he got skills. That's not questionable.

1) he has to be a leader

so i guess that crossed kobe off from being the best player in the league

LMAO...How is Kobe not a leader? Look at most of the players on the Lakers such as Chris Mihm who have heavily improved their game with Kobe on their team...Quit speaking out of your ass...LeBron is another T-Mac, another Vince Carter, another Jerry Stackhouse...He's no where near the level of Kobe...Kobe has already proven his greatness, and some people who don't understand the game base greatness on stats...Stats don't define greatness...LeBron James is a good player, but putting him on Kobe's level when he came into the league supposed to be the "next Kobe" is an insult...But you people will never understand... :-X
Whats that smell ?

BULL SHIT !

Bullshit? How so? Everything I said is certified a fact.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 05:47:18 PM »

LMFAO just a week ago you were going on about how lebrons stats are so good b/c the cavs suck so hes the go to guy all the time.  Now your saying the cavs as a team dont suck.  make ur mind up.
no shit man, Nik no offense man but you gota get off Kobe's jock and stop being so defensive about him all the time.....Vince Carter was my fav player too, but comparing him to LeBron James is the dumbest thing Ive heard in so long....Youve got to be kidding me  ::)

Oh, so now saying Kobe is obviously a better player than LeBron means you're on Kobe's jock? I don't think so…Anybody who knows their basketball and has seen the Lakers play as long as I have will agree…You just don't have a better response than "get off Kobe's dick!"… 8)

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »
My respsonse was get off Kobe's jock because you called LeBron another Vince Carter and even went as far to say hes another Jerry Stackhouse and that is just pure ignorance on your part....Vince Carter has never played at the level LeBron is performing at and Jerry Stackhouse at his best was never half as good as LeBron nor near as dominant...Neither is Kobe for that matter.  But thats just my opinion...I like both Kobe and LeBron and have an un-biased opinion unlike you, who lives out in Cali and the only threads you ever post in are those concerning Kobe  ::)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2004, 08:03:45 PM »
Here we go again.. ;D

1) he has to be a leader for his team and carry the team over his shoulder when it's a win-or-go-home game.
2) he has to be good not only playing for a wack team, but playing with other players as good as him.

About point 1, we gotta wait till he'll make the Play-Offs (if he will)
About point 2, just remember T-Mac..

Garnett is the bets player in the league
Once again...........

No doubt lebron is a good player, but in no way is he the best. So many better ballers out there then him.

lol..damn't rampant..just quit posting about basketball fool  :P

..top 4 in the NBA right now (stats..all round top player) are Garnett being #1..then in no order James, KOBE,Duncun..wihtout a doubt..they're on some high shit...for the 5th guy you could argue about Wade, Dirk, and shawn
and Represent..don't bother with Nik when he argues about this shit...he thinks he knows shit about NBA and the players, but knows dick all..Antonio knows more than NIK and the dude lives in Italy (right?) lol.

Let's all remember Lebron is 19...his first year he was amazing..second year still amazing...Kobe was still on the bench when he was this age ;D (and before you laker fans get mad..especially you NIk..remember i wrote Kobe as one of the top 4 players in the NBA)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 02:32:00 AM »

whenever he plays and i get to catch em... i cut the volume down..kuz the commentary is  ::)....im like man.. all he did was tie his shoe...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2004, 07:10:36 AM »
Yea Garnett is the best.. like last year.. dude is nuts.. he passes like a guard and gets rebounds like Rodman and can handle the ball damn well for his height, plus he's a good leader and has heart. That assist he did against a team I can't remember lol, like 5 days ago or so.. when he catches the ball with one hand and immediately gives the pass to some dude on the other side of the court who shoots the 3 then.. that was awesome.

LeBron is definitely the best player in the East.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2004, 10:17:01 AM »
Yea Garnett is the best..

LeBron is definitely the best player in the East.

Agree.

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2004, 01:56:10 PM »
If Cleveland gets into the playoffs and finishes with a good record, would it suprise anyone if Bron Bron gets the MVP this year?

NOT ME

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2004, 02:27:14 PM »
If Cleveland gets into the playoffs and finishes with a good record, would it suprise anyone if Bron Bron gets the MVP this year?

NOT ME

That would be dope. I'd like to see cleveland in the finals against the lakers. Too bad neither of the teams will make it that far
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 03:37:22 PM by Suffice »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2004, 02:43:38 PM »
My respsonse was get off Kobe's jock because you called LeBron another Vince Carter and even went as far to say hes another Jerry Stackhouse and that is just pure ignorance on your part....Vince Carter has never played at the level LeBron is performing at and Jerry Stackhouse at his best was never half as good as LeBron nor near as dominant...Neither is Kobe for that matter.  But thats just my opinion...I like both Kobe and LeBron and have an un-biased opinion unlike you, who lives out in Cali and the only threads you ever post in are those concerning Kobe  ::)

What does me saying LeBron is another Vince have anything to do with Kobe? You've already been destroyed, man...Stackhouse was never half as good as LeBron? Stackhouse has had seasons where he's averaged close to 30 points a game, and around that same time he was considered one of the best players in the league...Now look at him, he's a fuckin bench player barely putting up numbers...I think that was a fair comparison...Put LeBron James on Sacramento, Dallas, Minnesota, San Antonio, (or any team where he would be second option for that matter) and he'd be averaging about 12 points, 3 rebounds, and maybe 2 assists a game...And I might exaggerate my arguments a little, but you still understand the points I am making...My opinion may be be biast, but not any less than yours...You've obviously spoken down upon Kobe in the past, which already indicates you like LeBron better...And now you're trying to tell me that all of my 17,000+ posts are about Kobe? Come on, you can do better than that... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2004, 02:47:30 PM »
don't bother with Nik when he argues about this shit...

I know you don't like getting sonned, but maybe Represent enjoys it. Don't tell him what to do, is he your little bitch? You can put up an argument for Garnett being better than Kobe, but as soon as you try saying LeBron is better, you're gunna end up paying and I'll be receiving the payments.