Author Topic: LeBron James is the best player in the League...  (Read 1687 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LeBron James is the best player in the League...
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2004, 02:48:57 PM »
LeBron is definitely the best player in the East.

That's a little better...

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2004, 03:29:06 PM »
NIK who was the youngest and fastest player ever to score 2000 points?  It WAS Kobe, but some guy just broke his record by about 2 seasons...What was Kobe doing when he was 19?  Sitting on the fuckin bench keeping Eddie Jones seat warm...And LeBron at 19, is tearing up the league , dominating game after game, dunk after dunk, steal after steal, fade away .....you get my point.  He is, and will be the best player the league has ever seen...

I cant believe your ignorance man, you said on another team he would be a second rate player averaging 12 points 2 rpg and 3 assists   ???  LMAO  u r crazier than I thought....

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2004, 03:31:47 PM »

Put LeBron James on Sacramento, Dallas, Minnesota, San Antonio, (or any team where he would be second option for that matter) and he'd be averaging about 12 points, 3 rebounds, and maybe 2 assists a game...

Im Still Laughing at this one ^^^

Let me guess, you think Sprewell, Cassel, Finley, Ginobili, and Peja are all better than LeBron too right  ::)

Enough with this nonsense.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2004, 03:52:20 PM »
My respsonse was get off Kobe's jock because you called LeBron another Vince Carter and even went as far to say hes another Jerry Stackhouse and that is just pure ignorance on your part....Vince Carter has never played at the level LeBron is performing at and Jerry Stackhouse at his best was never half as good as LeBron nor near as dominant...Neither is Kobe for that matter.  But thats just my opinion...I like both Kobe and LeBron and have an un-biased opinion unlike you, who lives out in Cali and the only threads you ever post in are those concerning Kobe  ::)

What does me saying LeBron is another Vince have anything to do with Kobe? You've already been destroyed, man...Stackhouse was never half as good as LeBron? Stackhouse has had seasons where he's averaged close to 30 points a game, and around that same time he was considered one of the best players in the league...Now look at him, he's a fuckin bench player barely putting up numbers...I think that was a fair comparison...Put LeBron James on Sacramento, Dallas, Minnesota, San Antonio, (or any team where he would be second option for that matter) and he'd be averaging about 12 points, 3 rebounds, and maybe 2 assists a game...And I might exaggerate my arguments a little, but you still understand the points I am making...My opinion may be be biast, but not any less than yours...You've obviously spoken down upon Kobe in the past, which already indicates you like LeBron better...And now you're trying to tell me that all of my 17,000+ posts are about Kobe? Come on, you can do better than that... 8)

Stackhouse had ONE season where he averaged 30 points...and that didn't come till his 6-7th season? McGrady, his 4th season he averaged 26 points, before that 15-16 points a game. Vince and Lebron are putting up about the same seocnd year numbers (James behind in points but up in every other stat).

Lebron is 19, 19..what do you not get about him being 19 and averaging 25 points, 6.4 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 2.6 steals, 1 blocks per game? That's AMAZING shit from a 19 year old...no other 19 year old has done those type of numbers before. It must kill you eh NiK? Knowing there might (or IS) be another Guard out there better than Kobe and he's only 19 :o. He went from Highschool to the NBA..and it was nothing to him.

and you sonning me? riiiiiiiiiiight.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2004, 02:33:54 AM »

Put LeBron James on Sacramento, Dallas, Minnesota, San Antonio, (or any team where he would be second option for that matter) and he'd be averaging about 12 points, 3 rebounds, and maybe 2 assists a game...

Let me guess, you think Sprewell, Cassel, Finley, Ginobili, and Peja are all better than LeBron too right  ::)

If you read the next sentence, you'd see that I said, "and I might exaggerate my arguments"...Obviously you're not smart enough to grasp the concept of exaggeration...As soon as you understand, get back to me and maybe I can son you some more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2004, 02:45:11 AM »
My respsonse was get off Kobe's jock because you called LeBron another Vince Carter and even went as far to say hes another Jerry Stackhouse and that is just pure ignorance on your part....Vince Carter has never played at the level LeBron is performing at and Jerry Stackhouse at his best was never half as good as LeBron nor near as dominant...Neither is Kobe for that matter.  But thats just my opinion...I like both Kobe and LeBron and have an un-biased opinion unlike you, who lives out in Cali and the only threads you ever post in are those concerning Kobe  ::)

What does me saying LeBron is another Vince have anything to do with Kobe? You've already been destroyed, man...Stackhouse was never half as good as LeBron? Stackhouse has had seasons where he's averaged close to 30 points a game, and around that same time he was considered one of the best players in the league...Now look at him, he's a fuckin bench player barely putting up numbers...I think that was a fair comparison...Put LeBron James on Sacramento, Dallas, Minnesota, San Antonio, (or any team where he would be second option for that matter) and he'd be averaging about 12 points, 3 rebounds, and maybe 2 assists a game...And I might exaggerate my arguments a little, but you still understand the points I am making...My opinion may be be biast, but not any less than yours...You've obviously spoken down upon Kobe in the past, which already indicates you like LeBron better...And now you're trying to tell me that all of my 17,000+ posts are about Kobe? Come on, you can do better than that... 8)

Stackhouse had ONE season where he averaged 30 points...and that didn't come till his 6-7th season? McGrady, his 4th season he averaged 26 points, before that 15-16 points a game. Vince and Lebron are putting up about the same seocnd year numbers (James behind in points but up in every other stat).

Lebron is 19, 19..what do you not get about him being 19 and averaging 25 points, 6.4 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 2.6 steals, 1 blocks per game? That's AMAZING shit from a 19 year old...no other 19 year old has done those type of numbers before. It must kill you eh NiK? Knowing there might (or IS) be another Guard out there better than Kobe and he's only 19 :o. He went from Highschool to the NBA..and it was nothing to him.

Why does it seem like your only argument is that he's 19? I understand he's 19, but how does that make him a better player? He could be 12 for all I care, he's still not on Kobe's level...All you fuckers can say is that he's 19 and how amazing that is, but we're not speaking about age, we're speaking about skill...It gets pretty sad when you realize you've mentioned his age 6 times in an argument that doesn't even concern his age...Who's to say that he's not in his prime right now? Are you God? Can you judge the future? What if he turns 22 and starts losing his jumping ability and/or explosiveness...What if he falls off, like so many players have?...What does 19 have to do with the fact that Kobe Bryant is great while LeBron is simply good? We will all see in 10 years from now when Kobe is considered one of the greatest players of all time and LeBron is considered an All-Star who never got his ring...Until then, I will have to son idiots like you on a daily basis. 8)

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2004, 03:11:14 AM »

If you read the next sentence, you'd see that I said, "and I might exaggerate my arguments"...Obviously you're not smart enough to grasp the concept of exaggeration...As soon as you understand, get back to me and maybe I can son you some more.
No, I just dont say shit that I dont mean.  Whats the point of saying something in an argumentive discussion, and then going back and saying "No, I didnt mean that" or "I was exagerating"... ::)  ???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2004, 05:24:24 AM »
The King was shooting 10 out of 18 with 11 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 3 Steals and 2 Blocks. Just to keep y'all in touch.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2004, 09:12:46 AM »

Why does it seem like your only argument is that he's 19? I understand he's 19, but how does that make him a better player? He could be 12 for all I care, he's still not on Kobe's level...All you fuckers can say is that he's 19 and how amazing that is, but we're not speaking about age, we're speaking about skill...It gets pretty sad when you realize you've mentioned his age 6 times in an argument that doesn't even concern his age...Who's to say that he's not in his prime right now? Are you God? Can you judge the future? What if he turns 22 and starts losing his jumping ability and/or explosiveness...What if he falls off, like so many players have?...What does 19 have to do with the fact that Kobe Bryant is great while LeBron is simply good? We will all see in 10 years from now when Kobe is considered one of the greatest players of all time and LeBron is considered an All-Star who never got his ring...Until then, I will have to son idiots like you on a daily basis. 8)

i think they keep mentioning 19 because the avg male is in his pirme around 24-26 i think. (could be higher). i dont even watch nba i watch ncaa but im waitin for kobe to be history and lebron to be the future.  8)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2004, 01:42:35 PM »

LOL..my only arguements is that he is 19? You check his stats? There at Kobe's level (offence/defence) and if you wanna talk about Fantasy Sport value (which about millions of americans do play)..lebron is just as good (or even better on some sports league, smallworld.com for example) as kobe to have on your team.

I'm not even saying in my arguement that Lebron IS better than Kobe..im saying he's at his level. right now...but who knows? he might fall off next year? or maybe Kobe will fall off next year?

Lebron's resume in't much, you're right. He's only the youngest to reach the 2000 points mark and averaging Micheal Jordan type numbers his second year in the league (and was close to average same first year Jordan type numbers). Kobe's resume? Well, Kobe has won 3 championships and has had 5 AMAZING seasons that'd he'd be remember for if his career were too end now. Now my point here is that Kobe and Lebron are both good...AND LEBRON IS ON KOBE'S Level as of this year...and that's what im talking about THIS YEAR. You're right lebron isn't on kobe's level career wise...but this is only Lebron's second year and this is Kobe's 9th year? So it doesn't make sense to compare them two career wise.

But as of right now..RIGHT NOW...Lebron and Kobe are on the same level.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2004, 10:21:19 PM »

No, I just dont say shit that I dont mean.  Whats the point of saying something in an argumentive discussion, and then going back and saying "No, I didnt mean that" or "I was exagerating"... ::)  ???

Still, you continue showing that you can't grasp the concept of exaggeration...People use exaggeration as a form of expressing their thoughts in a more sarcastic manner...I'm surprised you've never learned that, dawg.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2004, 10:24:43 PM »

i think they keep mentioning 19 because the avg male is in his pirme around 24-26 i think. (could be higher). i dont even watch nba i watch ncaa but im waitin for kobe to be history and lebron to be the future.  8)

There is no average...It's different for every player...How do you explain people who were considered the next Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson, but never even made it past college...My point was that there's no telling whether he'll keep improving or just start falling off...That's why you can't base a players skill on his age...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2004, 10:31:04 PM »

LOL..my only arguements is that he is 19? You check his stats? There at Kobe's level (offence/defence) and if you wanna talk about Fantasy Sport value (which about millions of americans do play)..lebron is just as good (or even better on some sports league, smallworld.com for example) as kobe to have on your team.

I'm not even saying in my arguement that Lebron IS better than Kobe..im saying he's at his level. right now...but who knows? he might fall off next year? or maybe Kobe will fall off next year?

Lebron's resume in't much, you're right. He's only the youngest to reach the 2000 points mark and averaging Micheal Jordan type numbers his second year in the league (and was close to average same first year Jordan type numbers). Kobe's resume? Well, Kobe has won 3 championships and has had 5 AMAZING seasons that'd he'd be remember for if his career were too end now. Now my point here is that Kobe and Lebron are both good...AND LEBRON IS ON KOBE'S Level as of this year...and that's what im talking about THIS YEAR. You're right lebron isn't on kobe's level career wise...but this is only Lebron's second year and this is Kobe's 9th year? So it doesn't make sense to compare them two career wise.

But as of right now..RIGHT NOW...Lebron and Kobe are on the same level.

I'm glad we could come to some sort of agreement...I know LeBron is playing on Kobe's level RIGHT NOW, but you have to keep in mind that Kobe isn't playing his best basketball, and LeBron is much less of a leader and has much less experience...I can agree that right now they're PLAYING on the same level, but my argument was that OVERALL they're no where near the same level...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2004, 10:41:05 PM »
Speaking of LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, compare their stats tonight...Kobe scored 31 points on 10-17 shooting, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks in 41 minutes...LeBron had 11 points on 4-21 shooting, 9 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals, and 1 block in 45 minutes...If you really think about it, it's not really fair to compare LeBron to Kobe, YET...LeBron has a lot more to prove, and Kobe has shit he needs to prove also... But LeBron just has so much more...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2004, 01:44:11 AM »
Speaking of LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, compare their stats tonight...Kobe scored 31 points on 10-17 shooting, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks in 41 minutes...LeBron had 11 points on 4-21 shooting, 9 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals, and 1 block in 45 minutes...If you really think about it, it's not really fair to compare LeBron to Kobe, YET...LeBron has a lot more to prove, and Kobe has shit he needs to prove also... But LeBron just has so much more...PeACe

this night Kobe killed LeBron, obviously. But players have better and worse games, and Kobe had a better one and LeBron like his worst this season.. I havent seen it but 4-21 is horrible.. I can't remember him being that bad in shooting. 9 Rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals are good though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin