Author Topic: something interesting I thought about Pac  (Read 153 times)

budsmokeronly

something interesting I thought about Pac
« on: September 13, 2002, 04:53:56 AM »
first let me say I don't know what to believe, but I do believe he is really dead.  I haven't heard enough facts to believe that it was biggie or suge in on it.  But last night I thought about this.  Why wasn't suge shot and killed or at least fatally wounded too?  Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the drive by happen on the drivers side of the car?  Suge is a huge person and much bigger than pac, and they shot pac 5 times, how could they miss suge?  If it was Orlando Anderson who did the shooting, why wouldn't he kill Suge too?  Suge is a member of the bloods, which are crip rivals.  If he left suge alive then that leaves the chance of suge seeing his face, or plotting revenge, or driving after them, or talking to the cops.  Plus suge helped beat orlando in vegas, so why would he only kill pac.  It doesn't make any sense to me.  Not killing Suge would just make it worse off for whoever killed pac to get away with it.  Do you guys understand what I am saying?  I have never thought of this before until last night, and it really makes me wonder.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: something interesting I thought about Pac
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2002, 04:59:31 AM »
it happened on the passenger side, not the drivers side
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network