Author Topic: Rest In Peace 2pac!  (Read 296 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Rest In Peace 2pac!
« on: December 12, 2004, 07:57:54 PM »
Rest In Peace 2pac, Kevin Miller, Is there a Heaven for a Gangsta?

Like Spice 1 said, "These Fools livin like the Movies".
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Rest In Peace 2pac!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 08:01:46 PM »
yeah r.i.p. pac fo sho! yeah you know one of the reaons why i hate eminem is because that motherfucker never knew pac and hes releasing songs that spice and pac did together and that little bitch is tsking out spice's verse and puting it his own.

he neve rode with pac, 50 and game never rode with pac, so those fools need to leave that shit alone.

pac is the greatest of all time and we all wish he was still here, he's in a better place now listening to his homies outlaws, spice, kurupt, daz, bo, and every nigga he was down with!

rip pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 08:21:47 PM »
yeah r.i.p. pac fo sho! yeah you know one of the reaons why i hate eminem is because that motherfucker never knew pac and hes releasing songs that spice and pac did together and that little bitch is tsking out spice's verse and puting it his own.

he neve rode with pac, 50 and game never rode with pac, so those fools need to leave that shit alone.

pac is the greatest of all time and we all wish he was still here, he's in a better place now listening to his homies outlaws, spice, kurupt, daz, bo, and every nigga he was down with!

rip pac

^^^^Uhhh!  That's Real...  It ain't where ya from it's how ya come.

I don't have a problem with Eminem producing for Pac, because it ain't where ya from it's how ya come.  He representing the D, so we all can get Bout it Bout It!  But let Pac rap with the real TRU Soldiers he was down with, ya heard!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 08:48:09 PM »
no man this is what i have the problem with, the song one day at a time was recorded in 1996 with 2pac and spice1 and thats some real shit.

then eminems bitch ass comes in 2003 and takes spice's verse off the song and records his own wack ass verse and to me thats some bitch shit.

eminem might make 30 times as much as rappers like c-bo, spice1, or yuk but as a rapper he cant touch any of those fools, not even close!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 09:13:41 PM »

:o

tell me this fool jus didnt go uhhh!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 09:17:49 PM »
no man this is what i have the problem with, the song one day at a time was recorded in 1996 with 2pac and spice1 and thats some real shit.

then eminems bitch ass comes in 2003 and takes spice's verse off the song and records his own wack ass verse and to me thats some bitch shit.

eminem might make 30 times as much as rappers like c-bo, spice1, or yuk but as a rapper he cant touch any of those fools, not even close!

Like Da Last Don said "I'm Just a Black Man/ Trapped In Dis White World".... yo dat's real though, I don't have a problem with Em doing the beats, but he should of left Spice1 on the track

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 09:14:29 AM »

:o

tell me this fool jus didnt go uhhh!!!

hahahahahaah
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

IzUwitIt

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 09:30:26 AM »

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 09:40:08 AM »

rip pac

what makes it worse is an eminem quote "watchin all these cheap immitations gettin rich off biggie and pac like they switched wallets"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 10:56:42 AM »

rip pac

Eminem did it for free.. ya heard me?  So it ain't no gimmick, and it still ain't No Limit!  We TRU Soldiers!  Thought I Told You!  We Don't Die!  We Keep Going!  Naw Naw Naw Naw!

what makes it worse is an eminem quote "watchin all these cheap immitations gettin rich off biggie and pac like they switched wallets"

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 01:34:43 PM »

rip pac

Well, eminem produced the album for free, If i should believe Don Master UUUH P Bout muhammed it himself

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 02:04:38 PM »
Yes, Eminem DID produce the album for free.  It says so in the credits, written by Afeni Shakur.  She said that Eminem REFUSED to accept anything for doing the album.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2004, 02:06:46 PM »
maybe if he would have get paid, he would have done a better effort

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2004, 09:32:46 PM »
THe album is a lot better than I thought it would be.  I'm actually impressed with Em's production on this one.

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2004, 11:33:08 PM »
maybe if he would have get paid, he would have done a better effort

;D