Author Topic: god, devil, the soul  (Read 740 times)

rafsta

god, devil, the soul
« on: December 14, 2004, 05:25:44 PM »
who believes in spirituality ? i am a firm believer in the soul, god and the devil, only because i can feel its real, i dont need god to get by in life, im not a person in need that turns to god, i just know he exists, maybe in a form we could never imagine, i had a near death experiebce at 2 yrs old, they say ppl with near death experiences have strange outlooks on life, and are changed somewhat...

im a born chrisitan, been baptised, all the stuff, reconciliation communion confirmation etc.. but im not a believer in the church, i believ the bible is a guide to finding inner spirituality, but isnt for every one, for some it is a way to find god, but i find god when im with nature, where there is nothing that resembles man made structure (australia has alot of places untouched by man), i believe we are destroying god and ourselves on this earth...

i believe god is in everything living, i believe god is us and everything aorund us, and its our choice whether we want to be at one with god, or lurk with the devil...

rafsta

Re: god, devil, the soul
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 05:42:09 PM »
no feed back ?  :monkey_dance2:

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 05:46:57 PM »
I believe in science.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 05:47:43 PM »
I believe in God.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 05:48:59 PM »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 05:52:20 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 05:52:51 PM »
 :)

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 06:09:18 PM »
I believe in science.

do you believe in what science cant prove ?

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 06:24:44 PM »
I believe in God, AND I believe in Science, the two are not exclusive.

I also believe in the church.  I don't really have much bad to say about religious people and institutions at all. 

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 06:32:42 PM »
`^^^ i dont mean to diss, but science isnt something you believe in, its facts, there is nothing to believe, you just learn nd understand it..

and i think u meant they arent inclusive, bcoz they are very exclusive to eachother...

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 08:13:55 PM »
^ No they're not.  And that's not at all what I meant, come on man.  Where is science any different than believing in God?  People DO believe in Science, too, look above, people posted just that. 

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 04:06:00 AM »
^^^ maybe im bein a bit too technical with terms, i guess you can believe in science (like belief a cure will be found etc) what i was tryin to say is the soul etc cannot be explained by science, thats why we must have faith in it, its not something that can be proved like chemical reactions in science or wateva...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2004, 06:37:35 AM »
No I don't believe in souls, church, religion or god.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2004, 06:41:46 AM »
I believe in science.

it depends on what it is

and no, i don't believe in god

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2004, 09:15:17 AM »
I believe in science.

it depends on what it is

and no, i don't believe in god

how do you explain the sub-conscious ?