Author Topic: god, devil, the soul  (Read 737 times)

rafsta

Re: god, devil, the soul
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2004, 09:39:32 AM »
^^^ hmmm, if you havent realised the topic of discussion, its God the devil and the soul... I am not preaching, but discussing my topic.

so once again  :psych:

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2004, 09:46:14 AM »
No, you're preaching and the sad part is you don't even know what you're doing :loco:

rafsta

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2004, 10:52:21 AM »
 :psych:

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2004, 06:49:22 PM »
As a Sikh, I do believe in God, but not in the devil.  Science is also not looked down upon, infact it is considered complementary to Sikhism and is in no way opposed to it.

-b[X]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2004, 09:42:46 PM »
Believing in Devil is a bit of a paradox....It's kind of wierd how christianity has this whole concept,  Acording to the Tora the word "Satan"
doesn't nessecarely have to be an Entity the word itself means either "Obstacle" or "challange"....It does actually make perfect sence when read with this in mind...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2004, 10:38:36 PM »
who believes in spirituality ? i am a firm believer in the soul, god and the devil, only because i can feel its real, i dont need god to get by in life, im not a person in need that turns to god, i just know he exists, maybe in a form we could never imagine, i had a near death experiebce at 2 yrs old, they say ppl with near death experiences have strange outlooks on life, and are changed somewhat...

im a born chrisitan, been baptised, all the stuff, reconciliation communion confirmation etc.. but im not a believer in the church, i believ the bible is a guide to finding inner spirituality, but isnt for every one, for some it is a way to find god, but i find god when im with nature, where there is nothing that resembles man made structure (australia has alot of places untouched by man), i believe we are destroying god and ourselves on this earth...

i believe god is in everything living, i believe god is us and everything aorund us, and its our choice whether we want to be at one with god, or lurk with the devil...

The Soul is hard to hold onto in this society.  As Atlanta, Georgia Imam, Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin says:

"The mission of a believer in Islam is totally different from coexisting or being a part of the system.  The prevailing morals are wrong.  Their ethics are wrong.  Western philosophy...has reduced man to food, clothing, shelter, and the sex drive, which means he doesn't have a spirit...Successful struggle requires a Divine program.  Allah has provided that program."
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2004, 12:54:06 AM »
i don't believe in a god. i do think that there is a cirten higher power but it's more mental. humans need something to believe in but i don't fallow a religion or worship anything. i don't believe in a "soul" eather

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2004, 01:37:48 AM »
Believing in Devil is a bit of a paradox....It's kind of wierd how christianity has this whole concept,  Acording to the Tora the word "Satan"
doesn't nessecarely have to be an Entity the word itself means either "Obstacle" or "challange"....It does actually make perfect sence when read with this in mind...

Nothing can exist without an opposite.
No I don't believe in souls, church, religion or god.

Than you're eternal, damn, If you believe humans are sheer meter with nothing more to it than even after your death you still remain and evolve into new things, meter can never be lost(that's Physics) therefore you're infinite.

lol.. bullshit, if my corps and what "evolves" (lol) out of it makes me infinite, so be it. But then my telephone and the keyboard I currently use are infinite too, and there goes your naive belief right out of the window. holla!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2004, 02:14:41 AM »

Nothing can exist without an opposite.
No I don't believe in souls, church, religion or god.

Than you're eternal, damn, If you believe humans are sheer meter with nothing more to it than even after your death you still remain and evolve into new things, meter can never be lost(that's Physics) therefore you're infinite.

lol.. bullshit, if my corps and what "evolves" (lol) out of it makes me infinite, so be it. But then my telephone and the keyboard I currently use are infinite too, and there goes your naive belief right out of the window. holla!

yea and who said your telephone and keyboard ain't eternal....meter can't be lost....physics...that's not my belief it's yours Im just simplefying it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 02:20:01 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 04:49:16 AM »
Hilarious. When everything is eternal, what makes human beings special then? lol... What kind of discussion is that? How would this speak for the existence of souls anyway? Did dinosaurs have souls too? If not, why?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2004, 06:09:20 AM »
Hilarious. When everything is eternal, what makes human beings special then? lol... What kind of discussion is that? How would this speak for the existence of souls anyway? Did dinosaurs have souls too? If not, why?

i think everything living has a soul, its just the force of life in us, its not a personality or wateva, its god or energy in us, how the soul is portrayed is through our physical self, our brain or wateva...

whoiever said they believe in god but not the devil, if you believe in god you must acknowledge that the devil exists.... there is an opposite to every equation.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2004, 10:14:02 AM »
guys let me explain something to you

you can't have good without the bad.That is a scientific fact.Which means that for every bad thing there is a good thing also about it.
as for us,if there is no God then why were we created?
okay,look at it,the big bang theory is one thing but why us?
there must have been a higher power for us,because we can think and feel what the animals can't.
and what about our souls?
the pitiful part about it 7even if there is a God and you die then you will go to hell
now think about that............
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2004, 10:19:53 AM »
there must have been a higher power for us,because we can think and feel what the animals can't.

So why do birds always know what direction the north is and human beings need a compass for that?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2004, 10:28:22 AM »
because they have a thing in them that tells them where to go,we have free will............so we need a compass....
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

mauzip

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2004, 10:30:58 AM »
In other words: your story doesn't make any sense if you say "because we can think and feel what the animals can't" cause some animals can think and feel what human beings can't.