Author Topic: L.A chicano rap artists...  (Read 912 times)

Funkadelic

Re: L.A chicano rap artists...
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2002, 09:27:46 AM »
And Funkadelic... you just quoted me sayin Spanish Fly is from tha Harbor Area in L.A... then you ask me where he's from... what's that about?

I just wanted to say, that i didn't know, where he is from...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

hazelcrest

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2002, 12:42:24 PM »

ur a buster...fuckin net banger...go back to ur aol sets bitch ass....dont ever speak down on latinos...punk ass bitch...i bet ur not even black...sayin nigga so much...i bet ur a white boy from diamond bar still in jr high actin all big and bad...fuck u

i'm out of pomona and moreno valley hoes..where i'm from got nothin to do with the fact mexicans can't rap ha ha. besides crime 909 is just for blaccs anyway.. then again who knows how bad off them niggas are now..anyway i talk to a mexican bitch , but give a fucc about a mexican rapper.. fucc you bitch. come to hazelcrest in MoVal my blocc is nothin but crips.

26450 hazelcrest

bring bitches to succ us for when we're done servin you. ha ha

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2002, 02:31:53 PM »

i'm out of pomona and moreno valley hoes..where i'm from got nothin to do with the fact mexicans can't rap ha ha. besides crime 909 is just for blaccs anyway.. then again who knows how bad off them niggas are now..anyway i talk to a mexican bitch , but give a fucc about a mexican rapper.. fucc you bitch. come to hazelcrest in MoVal my blocc is nothin but crips.

26450 hazelcrest

bring bitches to succ us for when we're done servin you. ha ha

bitch u know u live right off of fairplex and white...ur a hoe ass...u dont know shit about kellogs...the fuck u know about it?...the only thing u do in pomona is kick it on holt either tryin to get picked up or tryin to pick up some hoes....i plenty of homies from pomona so dont try n go that route....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2002, 03:00:06 PM »
Muthaphukka ain't shit. He claims two places that aren't even close, Pomona being in L.A. County, and Moreno being east of Riverside. Talks all that shit on the net. Real muthaphukkaz don't need to go on the net and tell people about them. IF you such a gangbanger, and such a hard muthaphukka, then go back to being a Crip, and leave the net alone.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2002, 09:42:07 PM »
back again in da house...

i personally aint feelin that mexican LA shit...
i love surenos and nortenos though...
also them ccc folks !!!

anyone feelin me ???
that chicano LA shit aint that dope...

peace
Gangsta T once again in da house biatch !
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

S.G.V.

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2002, 11:21:26 PM »
back again in da house...

i personally aint feelin that mexican LA shit...
i love surenos and nortenos though...
also them ccc folks !!!

anyone feelin me ???
that chicano LA shit aint that dope...

peace
Gangsta T once again in da house biatch !

i gotta disagree wit ya big homie...latin rap started in l.a.....daygo has some tight shit dont get me wrong...but l.a.has frost, nino b, slow pain, mr capone e, snapper...not to mention all the i.e. and o.c. foos...mr vic, blacy, dttx, odm, payaso....we got lil demon, spooks, wicked minds, seldom seen, lil man, conejo these foos can stomp down on tracks....not many foos out there fuckin with them....

btw...welcome back and how was ur trip?

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2002, 07:58:47 PM »

i gotta disagree wit ya big homie...latin rap started in l.a.....daygo has some tight shit dont get me wrong...but l.a.has frost, nino b, slow pain, mr capone e, snapper...not to mention all the i.e. and o.c. foos...mr vic, blacy, dttx, odm, payaso....we got lil demon, spooks, wicked minds, seldom seen, lil man, conejo these foos can stomp down on tracks....not many foos out there fuckin with them....

btw...welcome back and how was ur trip?

the only good rappers from LA i can think of are frost, brownside, dttx & spooks...
talkin of seldom seen and lil demon..they suck big time homie..

thanx fo the welcome..trip was aiiht..

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

gFuNkA

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2002, 12:22:19 AM »

i disagree...seldom´s new release is not bad, i like it alot...mr. vic is also aight...just my opinion.

Funkadelic

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2002, 03:56:59 AM »
L.A has hot chicano rappers. The only problem is, that you don't know them. It's very hard to find out about them. Get at me GT and i'll hook you up with some heat.

S.G.V.

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2002, 06:23:41 AM »

the only good rappers from LA i can think of are frost, brownside, dttx & spooks...

thanx fo the welcome..trip was aiiht..

peace
GT

seldom can spit some shit and lil demon reminds me of a more gangster version of slow pain....u could put them against lil rob or royal t and rob and royal would get served....the tightest chicano rappers are from daygo...Knightowl and Shadow...but u cant say l.a. aint got shit....btw...how u hear Spooks?....hes real underground.....

Funkadelic

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2002, 08:52:30 AM »
You need to check the song "What's My Name" by Mr. Capone-E. Y'all can find it at both of his cds. It features one of the best samples, I've ever heard.

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2002, 06:05:50 PM »
damn im startin to hate capone-e that foo be talkin shit on OC callin every member of WSC  out but mr.vic n snipes r gunna serve his bitch ass yes hes dope n all but nobody calls us Oreo Cookies fuck that shit wsc is gonna rape that foo no not intha way dont get it twisted

oh yeah n tha new WSC cd is hella tight i got tha 5 song sample from stryker 2day n it sounds pretty dope

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

S.G.V.

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2002, 06:16:47 PM »
damn im startin to hate capone-e that foo be talkin shit on OC callin every member of WSC  out but mr.vic n snipes r gunna serve his bitch ass yes hes dope n all but nobody calls us Oreo Cookies fuck that shit wsc is gonna rape that foo no not intha way dont get it twisted

oh yeah n tha new WSC cd is hella tight i got tha 5 song sample from stryker 2day n it sounds pretty dope

lol capone-e just poppin shit...first snapper got into shit with the sfv....and now capone-e gettin into shit with oc....hi-powered soldados takin over.....

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2002, 06:19:30 PM »
nah foo WSC takin ova

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

S.G.V.

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2002, 07:01:18 PM »
actually.....WE TAKIN OVA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!