Author Topic: why did TI diss Ludacris and Lil flip?  (Read 276 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
why did TI diss Ludacris and Lil flip?
« on: December 18, 2004, 10:16:46 PM »
just wondering  ???

Elevz

Re: why did TI diss Ludacris and Lil flip?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 03:23:47 AM »
for the throne of the south?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 04:38:36 AM »
Flip say T.I. wanted to be on the "Game Over" remix but he told him no so now T.I. cryin about that. T.I. still aint gave no REAL reason why they beefin.

if you ask me...T.I. lookin for attention
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 05:40:33 AM »
he didnt dis luda. it was a miss understanding. there was a rumor that ti was jumpped and so on stomp he said somethoing along the lines of"me getting jumped, thats ludacris." he ment it as crazy not as a dis. ludacris took it the wrong way and killed it. no more beef they even plan to work with each other

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 09:34:20 AM »
lol, kind of a funny situation, you use the wrong word, and if its a rappers name, and beef starts...

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 02:32:32 PM »
lil flip raps too slow

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 04:23:54 PM »
imo T.I. would kill Flip but Luda got em both...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2004, 05:12:41 PM »
I wonder if TI cried after Luda made him look stupid on that verse...

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2004, 05:34:02 PM »
he didnt dis luda. it was a miss understanding. there was a rumor that ti was jumpped and so on stomp he said somethoing along the lines of"me getting jumped, thats ludacris." he ment it as crazy not as a dis. ludacris took it the wrong way and killed it. no more beef they even plan to work with each other

thats the story tip drill wants everybody to believe...these 2 niggas been goin at it be4 stomp even got made, they been spittin subliminals since they 1st came out..this beef between luda and tip drip..started on the radio..luda  even got a song about it...on his 1st album..talkin about the shit...ti got problems with titty boy,luda and i-20 all whom was in the battle with tip drill...well luda wasnt he was tryin to get at luda..but he was like u aint on my level..i-20 wrecked him...and ti aint beeen the same since..ti fans would say he won...but if they jus listen to the shit..u will see he lost..i had a clip of the shit...but i cant find that shit 4 nuthin gets it got deleted..but the beef didnt start with stomp it ended wit stomp...he got what he wanted and lost...all the shit tip he speakin about a misunderstandin is false they been had problems...be4 luda even had a deal..

that shit about that video..is true..luda was makin fun of the nigga ..he didnt really get stomped..they did a parody...like eazy and dre useta do....had a nigga in a trap shirt gettin his ass beat

the beef with flip...is imo he is jealous of the nigga and he got pissed that flip didnt do a remix with him,and his people was sayin he dissed him at a concert..and said they had proof..but he never showed the proof of flip sayin he the king of the south..nigga jus jealous thats all

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2004, 05:37:25 PM »

thats the story tip drill wants everybody to believe...these 2 niggas been goin at it be4 stomp even got made, they been spittin subliminals since they 1st came out..this beef between luda and tip drip..started on the radio..luda  even got a song about it...on his 1st album..talkin about the shit...ti got problems with titty boy,luda and i-20 all whom was in the battle with tip drill...well luda wasnt he was tryin to get at luda..but he was like u aint on my level..i-20 wrecked him...and ti aint beeen the same since..ti fans would say he won...but if they jus listen to the shit..u will see he lost..i had a clip of the shit...but i cant find that shit 4 nuthin gets it got deleted..but the beef didnt start with stomp it ended wit stomp...he got what he wanted and lost...all the shit tip he speakin about a misunderstandin is false they been had problems...be4 luda even had a deal..

that shit about that video..is true..luda was makin fun of the nigga ..he didnt really get stomped..they did a parody...like eazy and dre useta do....had a nigga in a trap shirt gettin his ass beat

the beef with flip...is imo he is jealous of the nigga and he got pissed that flip didnt do a remix with him,and his people was sayin he dissed him at a concert..and said they had proof..but he never showed the proof of flip sayin he the king of the south..nigga jus jealous thats all

yeah i was listening to Word Of Mouth and i heard one of those dudes diss T.I. becuase they said his name... but it wasent luda

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 06:00:57 PM »

see.. and tip want everybody to think this all of a sudden jus happen..and its a misunderstandin...

its a song on that same cd ..with a niggas askin luda what about the nigga on the radio what about that nigga on the radio or some shit..in the background luda is jus goin off on the nigga...

but its a misunderstandin...

go listen to u got a problem on back 4 the 1st time....

::)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 06:03:57 PM by All American Gangsta »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2004, 06:57:49 PM »
I wonder if TI cried after Luda made him look stupid on that verse...

hehe..."Stay off the T-I...P of my dick!"

--Euthanasia--

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2004, 07:00:56 AM »
Empire-Crowned-(Advance)-2004-CR

01-empire-the_jump_in-cr.mp3
02-empire-do_what_you_do-cr.mp3
03-empire-let_me_be-cr.mp3
04-empire-clothes_off-cr.mp3
05-empire-addicted_(ft._big_krizz_kaliko)-cr.mp3
06-empire-que_sara-cr.mp3
07-empire-i_love_music-cr.mp3
08-empire-pot_of_gold-cr.mp3
09-empire-the_ways_of_the_world_(ft._tech_n9ne)-cr.mp3
10-empire-draw_the_line-cr.mp3
11-empire-surgeon_general-cr.mp3
12-empire-thats_that-cr.mp3
13-empire-just_move_(seven_mix)-cr.mp3
14-empire-til_the_a.m.-cr.mp3
15-empire-semi-automatic-cr.mp3
16-empire-dark_side_of_the_moon-cr.mp3
17-empire-bricks-cr.mp3
18-empire-killin_myself-cr.mp3
19-empire-sing_my_song-cr.mp3

Throwback

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2004, 08:33:54 AM »
^???

BadAzz4001

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2004, 07:01:13 PM »
Wazn't T.I in one of LUDAs Videos? I Think I Seen HIM in "WELCOME TO ATLANTA" video he had some glasses showin' his grill.