Author Topic: Classic albums since 2000  (Read 500 times)

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
Re: Classic albums since 2000
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2004, 09:44:39 PM »
There's been no classic albums in any genre since 2000.

thats a bold statement imo... but then again depends on how u define a classic album

i think if the album can still bump today then ill call it a classic... the whole album tho not just for a couple of songs .. my classics since 2000..

N.E.R.D. - In Search Of & Fly Or Die (both these albums have never stopped playin in my stereo)
Justin Timberlake - Justified (this album still bumps, hey its pop but it still goes off, 4 number 1 singles aint bad either)
Musiq - Juslisen (one of the best neosoul albums to drop)
Linkin Park - Meteora (still lovin this album)
Eminems albums (all of em can still be bumped, even tho some of it gets overplayed)
Jay-Z - Blueprint n Black Album (production is dope on both)
Kanye - College Dropout (still a great album)
Obie Trice - Cheers (hey yall might not like it but throw this lp on at a party it goes off)
Usher - 8701 (great rnb album start to finish)
Alicia Keys - Diary Of Alicia Keys

yall prob dont agree with half of em.. but like i said its wat i can still bump today... n dont star the neptunes dickrider comments.. i like neptunes they dope but just cos i like em doesnt mean i dont listen to other styles of music n doesnt mean my opinion is tainted

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2004, 04:45:34 AM »
Devin the dude - to tha x-treme

~ Westcoast News Network ~

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2004, 04:09:37 AM »
The only album I could listen from top to bottom for a year and still listening is Ja rule - blood in my eye.... never listened to ja rules albums that much maybe its cuz of fatal blackchild and so on but I will never know...... maybe cuz I never gave him a chance cuz every1 saying his shit and that him being a bitch but now I know he aint a fake.... Call it a mixtape but you cant call an album mixtape cuz it didnt have commercial songs... The second is nas - streets disciple its a double disc but almost all of the songs i can enjoy without thinking of "skip" ...the album is  just dope shit.. 8)  8)  8)

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

qwertX

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2004, 05:20:44 AM »
Cormega - The Realness: 14 incredible songs with dope beats and street smart, deep lyrics.