Author Topic: Jury says Scott Peterson should die  (Read 556 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Jury says Scott Peterson should die
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2004, 11:17:41 AM »
LOL You didn't read my previous post obviously to think I'm taking his side. I said he was as guilty as the next man IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. He could burn in hell for all I care, but that doesn't mean I don't question the jurys decision. Hell, OJ was found innocent, doesn't mean I'm going to believe it.

And as for it being a closed trial, give me a break man, people get paid to leak information to the media. Word is there was no hard concrete evidence. If there was any real evidence, then it would of been on every media outlet in the nation if not the world.

All I'm saying is, you wanna throw dude in jail for life, fine. To put a guy to death off of assumptions and "popular opinion" is fucking wrong and if you don't think so, you have serious moral issues.

well it will rid the world of another idiot at least. if your gonna murder your wife dont say your going to go fishing by yourself the day before x-mas (i think it was) in the same bay you dumped your wife in. too bad it costs so much to keep him alive for the next 20 years.

There's a loophole in that too. Their family was known to do that. Peterson's dad did the same thing that day.

Also, it was so heavily publicized that Peterson went fishing in that lake for weeks. Who's to say someone didn't dump the body there.

Anyways, I'm through. Fuck the guy, he in no way affects my life except for paying taxes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2004, 11:47:06 AM »
death penalty for 1 murder lol wtf

is that a regular punishment in america?

he murdered his wife and unborn child. he should be fuckin tortured to death.

what the hell people murder people all the time in america. I really doubt all of them get on death row, you'd lack electricity if that was the case.

people don't murder their own wife and unborn son all the time.  that I would say is pretty damn rare anywhere, except maybe somewhere like afghanistan.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2004, 03:22:21 PM »

what the hell people murder people all the time in america. I really doubt all of them get on death row, you'd lack electricity if that was the case.

They don't use the Electric chair no more, they use Lethal Injection, besides Montana where u get hanged to death.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2004, 03:53:55 PM »

They don't use the Electric chair no more, they use Lethal Injection, besides Montana where u get hanged to death.

It's called figuratively speaking
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2004, 03:58:49 PM »
^^^^ you have to spell everything out for people on wcc.  Many people have no clue what an analogy or a simplified example is.

thatboi

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2004, 05:17:03 AM »
This shit is mad crazy fo sho what he did. He got what he deserved what was he thinking.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.