Author Topic: Man Vs Machine...MP3...  (Read 776 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Man Vs Machine...MP3...
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2002, 05:06:26 PM »

Arent u like 45 years old? Get a fuckin life...

30 and my life is on a scale of $1.00 to www.gatesfoundation.org

www.microsoft.com

Net Admin / Systems Engineer.

Where does your'z measure up there, "Tito?"  Didn't think so.  Eat it you broke bitch!

Cheers little boy!

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2002, 05:12:09 PM »

30 and my life is on a scale of $1.00 to www.gatesfoundation.org

MSCE 4.0

Net Admin / Systems Engineer.

Where does your'z measure up there, "Tito?"  Didn't think so.  Eat it you broke bitch!

Cheers little boy!

Axle

I think a 30 year old would know a litle better than to diss 16 year olds over the internet...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2002, 05:17:59 PM »

I think a 30 year old would know a litle better than to diss 16 year olds over the internet...

What ever.  You run your mouth over the internet.. and cry when it happens to you.  Dogg.. your funny.. and you had it coming.  You're a jerk for diss'n the very people that you turn around and beg from.. and then have the nerve to demand it on your terms with this link bullshit.  Basically your a joke.  16 explains it all.  Age aint the point.  Nima's 15 and doin big thangs without runnin his mouth.  Next time stay outta GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS!!!!  You're too wet behind the ears.  Listen and learn to shut up, kid and you might learn!

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2002, 05:24:28 PM »

What ever.  You run your mouth over the internet.. and cry when it happens to you.  Dogg.. your funny.. and you had it coming.  You're a jerk for diss'n the very people that you turn around and beg from.. and then have the nerve to demand it on your terms with this link bullshit.  Basically your a joke.  16 explains it all.  Age aint the point.  Nima's 15 and doin big thangs without runnin his mouth.  Next time stay outta GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS!!!!  You're too wet behind the ears.  Listen and learn to shut up, kid and you might learn!

Axle

You dont make sense...I never dissed anyone u idiot...I took 3 hours out of my day to post 3 exclusives, and nobody peeped 'em, so I simply said I wont be posting exclusives anymore, and than a bunch of people jumped on my dick and dissed me...I only posted the Crooked I track because u requested it...Otherwise I woulda' just posted the other two...PeACE

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2002, 05:50:30 PM »

You dont make sense...I never dissed anyone u idiot...I took 3 hours out of my day to post 3 exclusives, and nobody peeped 'em, so I simply said I wont be posting exclusives anymore, and than a bunch of people jumped on my dick and dissed me...I only posted the Crooked I track because u requested it...Otherwise I woulda' just posted the other two...PeACE

Overseer, why you actin a fag? I said a little something at the end, big fuckin deal...If u dont like it, than turn it off after the song ends...its not like I was on the actual song...So quit talkin shit son...

But see Axle....Even when I post something which (I thought) was exclusive, I get all this hating...Fuck all of you...I aint posting shit, and to tell u the truth, I have tons of Exclusive Dre tracks which i was gunna eventually post, but fuck that...Just read this thread from top to bottem...This was just another test of WCC's appreciation...hahahahahahaha, so now we can start the hating...PeAce

Fuck all of you

If you ask me.. sounds like you just diss'd everyone.. no matter if you meant to or not.. no matter who did what first.. with that statement.. you just diss'd everyone.

Axle
~Theodore Roosevelt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2002, 06:00:09 PM »

If you ask me.. sounds like you just diss'd everyone.. no matter if you meant to or not.. no matter who did what first.. with that statement.. you just diss'd everyone.

Axle

I dissed in response to them who dissed me...what do expect me to do? sit back and watch em punk me? uhmmm, no thank you...PeAcE