Author Topic: anyone ever try recording a lecture/concert with an ipod and italk  (Read 125 times)

We Fly High

ipod has that accessory called italk. im not sure exactly how it works, but i think you can just plug the italk to the top of the ipod. and it'll start recording... and i know a lot of venues are pretty strict with recording live shows... but i think an ipod with italk could easily slip by them. cos i dont think that the security would even know about an accessory for ipod that could do that... but someone let me know... like i could easily just tell him that it was an extra battery pack connected to the ipod if anything does go wrong..

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: anyone ever try recording a lecture/concert with an ipod and italk
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 08:29:39 PM »
the thingss called Italk?...how much? ah, i'll just check apple's website and check the price..could use that for my ipod

anywayz, those are some dope pics man in your sig^^...and i never knew you were asian lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 08:56:47 PM »
im thinking its prob around 40 bucks... prob around the same as the iTrip FM  transmitter... i think it could be pretty damn useful... but im not all that sure about how the specifications wokr... it looks pretty damn small too, and its like deisnged so that it looks like a matching accessory for ipod..

haha yeah i dont really flaunt my asianness like Dmetro did... but to each his own..  glad you enjoyed the pictures... theyre all from concerts that i went to.. theres a few of me and some rappers that ive met since joining dubcnn.com staff... and also my collection of rare posters which took several years to accumulate..honestly i dont think anyones else got a better collection than me haha just kiddin (you can see the dj quik poster that i had him sign, but i uploaded those photos before i had the poster signed, so it doesnt show any autographs on there right now)...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 02:33:38 AM »
i was thinking of getting this

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2004, 09:04:02 AM »
i work at best buy and i dont think i seen them there yet.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2004, 10:32:06 AM »
i work at best buy and i dont think i seen them there yet.

Yea, i could'nt find em at the best buy here either...ima check future shop..but the two stores are basically the same thing  ;D

im thinking its prob around 40 bucks... prob around the same as the iTrip FM transmitter... i think it could be pretty damn useful... but im not all that sure about how the specifications wokr... it looks pretty damn small too, and its like deisnged so that it looks like a matching accessory for ipod..

haha yeah i dont really flaunt my asianness like Dmetro did... but to each his own.. glad you enjoyed the pictures... theyre all from concerts that i went to.. theres a few of me and some rappers that ive met since joining dubcnn.com staff... and also my collection of rare posters which took several years to accumulate..honestly i dont think anyones else got a better collection than me haha just kiddin (you can see the dj quik poster that i had him sign, but i uploaded those photos before i had the poster signed, so it doesnt show any autographs on there right now)...

Not many people can sit down with a legend like DJ Quik  :o
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2004, 03:33:43 PM »
thats because best buy and future shops used to be the same company

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2004, 03:46:31 PM »

from www.griffintechnology.com

iTalk
iPod Voice Recorder

[ Now Shipping ]

If you thought your iPod was just an MP3 player, boy are you in for a surprise. Plug the Griffin iTalk into the top of your iPod and suddenly you have a world-class voice recorder with literally thousands of hours of recording time.

With iTalk you can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, whatever you want. iTalk has a built-in microphone designed to record crystal-clear audio, and its Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level for recording. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for more recording options.

The iTalk's built-in speaker is great for playback of voice memos. In addition you can use iTalk as a mini-speaker for your iPod. Play your favorite audio book through iTalk or listen to a downloaded seminar. You'll never realize how much you've missed a built-in speaker - until you have one.

iTalk can play back your recordings through its integrated speaker, or through your headphones. It includes a pass-through mini jack so you can monitor your voice recording or listen to your music without removing iTalk. You can even download your recordings to play back on your computer, but iTalk's speaker is so good you may not want to!
Make your iPod so much more than just an MP3 player. Make it a portable, dockable dictation machine with a built-in high-quality speaker. Make your iPod listen to you — with iTalk.