Author Topic: Young Buck Faces up to 8 Years  (Read 518 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck Faces up to 8 Years
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2004, 07:15:42 AM »
in case you didn't know... he stabbed someone

lol.. c'mon it wasnt that serious.
So attempted murder isn't that serious?

it's obviously not attempted murder.

murder is a planned action. if anything, this would've been manslaughter.

although, he just stabbed someone (cmon that's not that hard, people have been stabbed before lol, you usually don't die if security is there) in affect, he just did it because of adrenalin, not to fulfill a secret plan he had days before.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2004, 08:18:29 AM »
lol
yall so stupid
So many rappers say they gangsta and kill for their niggas and young buck really did it
Yall are always dissin fake people, and now that young buck is being real yall call him stupid. LOL
what would u do if someone punches ur homie in the face?, I would fuckin beat the shit out of him, you can call it stupid but thats how real people who love their homies roll

Yup, but if he would have just fought using his fists he'd have been fine by now. That's the typical thing about this whole story... Buck seems to be the only one getting punished here? If you ask me, THAT'S some bullshit, they should be tracing down anyone who's been involved with that fight. And anyway, a knife is a murderweapon, you don't usually take one with you to peel salt at the Vibe Awards. I agree with you, I would have been there to help my people, but pulling a knife on national tv is kinda dumb.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 08:23:48 AM by Elevz the hairy bal-hed »

Killa Cam

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2004, 06:15:51 AM »
Hopefully Buck only gets probation but he is a real.. the nigga deserved to get stabbed for touching the beat god Dr. Dre

« Last Edit: December 22, 2004, 06:25:03 AM by Killa Cam »