Author Topic: I'm Out, I'm Leaving, Peace.  (Read 334 times)

Elevz

Re: I'm Out, I'm Leaving, Peace.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2005, 12:05:03 AM »
he's been gone for like 2 weeks during the holiday season but he's back now :o

i guess he didn't really change at all. fine.  :-X

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 08:01:45 AM »
84. The following ten things are essentially najis:

Urine
Faeces
Semen
Dead body
Blood
Dog
Pig
Kafir
Alcoholic liquors
The sweat of an animal who persistently eats najasat.

http://www.sistani.org/html/eng/main/index.php?page=3&lang=ara&part=1

Isn't dude one of only five living grand ayatollahs??

« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 08:18:51 AM by Woodrow »

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 08:16:08 AM »
For those who don't know, Kafir is the muslim term for non-beliver.

Just think, this man, puts non-muslims in the same category as Urine and Feeces.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2005, 08:17:46 AM »
you be back.. plus you tellin us we're so negative and you want to be positive? sounds funny, as you're always the dude who's like "were you there the day hiphop died?" and "entertainment is dead" etc

LOL.. chill out man.. that was a joke, the OG's at this forum can remember how everyone used to say they were leaving the forum because it was too negetive.  I was making a joke acting like I was leaving, when really I was just leaving for two weeks.  Damn.. It's not funny anymore when you have to explain your joke.

lol@getting sonned and then trying to act like it was all just a joke in the first place

I'm the last person on earth to defend Infinte, but he's right. I remember that shit.

Just a question before you leave, why are non-believers put in the same category as Urine, dogs, feces, and semen?

Kafir = naji right? Isn't that what the Koran and the haddiths teach?

Thanks for defending me, 7even is trippin, I thought I was cool with him, and now he's acting like this, ohh well...

To be honest I can't say there are people I always hate and people I always like. I won't diss you because I don't like you if you don't talk shit, but I also won't let it slide when you talk shit, just because I have nothing against you.
Now, I iz no O.G., therefore, I didnt know about this little running gag and thought your post is very ironic, which would have been true.
After being told about this running gag, I still fronted because the way you told me about it was extremely inappropriate and provocative.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2005, 09:09:33 AM »
So muslims either like urine, or they like to break others down? I might be pish some times, hell, I eventually get pissed as well, but me being urine? Nah.