Author Topic: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...  (Read 2564 times)

Peter-5150

• 'G'
Re: Brand new eXcLuSiVe!...Crooked I...
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2002, 12:08:17 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha...Yall can all laugh now...But whos gunna be laughing when I have a ton of Dre exclusives that i aint gunna be sharin with ANYONE?...Yall just dug your own graves... instead of being nice, and thanking me when I got mad that no one cared, you guys do some stupid shit by dissing me...Theres no way Im EVER posting anymore of the Dre/Battelcat/Daz/Kurupt/Life Style Crew/Westside Connection exclusives I own...NO FUCKING WAY...hahahahahaha, Yall can laugh, but the jokes on you bitches...PeAcE

So what. Who gives a fuck! Do you want a fuckin medal. Do you feel special. It's just music. Ain't no life or death shit. Asking people for virtual blow jobs over some music that's not even your own that's some bitch shit.

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2002, 12:20:40 PM »

What I wanna no is why do you sayPEace at the end of all your posts? Whats the point of saying Peace when you always have beef with everyone.

Mindboggling..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2002, 12:53:35 PM »

I am sure you wont be the only person n the world who will have dre exclusives...you act like you work for aftermath.  MAN shut the fuck up...no 1 will want your shit if you got I love SCCIT STYLE RECORDS all over the tracks.  What I wanna no is why do you sayPEace at the end of all your posts? Whats the point of saying Peace when you always have beef with everyone.

I dont even say a word on the whole track...Like I say on the "Yallah Yallah" Kurupt/Middleastsidaz song..."I dont wanna ruin the track like DJ Clue or nothin"...so i just say a few words after the track is already finished...and I make it very brief...wtf is the problem with that? LoL...If u dont like it, than turn the track off after its finished...or cut it out with a program u have...its not so hard...damn haters are never pleased...

bez

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2002, 01:07:13 PM »

I dont even say a word on the whole track...Like I say on the "Yallah Yallah" Kurupt/Middleastsidaz song..."I dont wanna ruin the track like DJ Clue or nothin"...so i just say a few words after the track is already finished...and I make it very brief...wtf is the problem with that? LoL...If u dont like it, than turn the track off after its finished...or cut it out with a program u have...its not so hard...damn haters are never pleased...

Man, a track is sum 1 else track, if I made a track and give it too you I know I wouldent want your sweaty voice all at the end of it and shit, even if it was breif and shit.  People will respect you more for just posting the track and saying here enjoy, but when you start putting shit on it people as you have found out dont like it.  Cos 1 for thing the tracks not yours to fuck with.   I aint guna argue with you n e more cos I have made my feeling clear towards you.  So from now on Peace. Til you piss me off again.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2002, 01:21:28 PM »

what's the problem with that?  you had no involvement in making the track.  I cut out your voice from the song so when I play the song at a party, peeps don't come up 2 me and ask who the gay 14 year old was talking about at the end of the song.  that was some stupid shit to say shit at the end.  What was the fuckin point of it?  if it was your own track, that's one thing, but why do this if no one's gonna listen?  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2002, 01:22:11 PM »

Man, a track is sum 1 else track, if I made a track and give it too you I know I wouldent want your sweaty voice all at the end of it and shit, even if it was breif and shit.  People will respect you more for just posting the track and saying here enjoy, but when you start putting shit on it people as you have found out dont like it.  Cos 1 for thing the tracks not yours to fuck with.   I aint guna argue with you n e more cos I have made my feeling clear towards you.  So from now on Peace. Til you piss me off again.

appreciate whatever I give u...anything is better than nothing...and if me saying 3 words at the end is bad, than DJ clue is hitler...

Woodrow

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2002, 01:25:39 PM »

appreciate whatever I give u...anything is better than nothing...and if me saying 3 words at the end is bad, than DJ clue is hitler...

DJ Clue gets the artist permission to have their songs on his tapes. Plus he dosent advertise his shit. As far as I can tell, You didn't call up crooked I and ask him if it was cool to put your shit on the end of his song.

ROCCY

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2002, 05:37:37 PM »

DJ Clue gets the artist permission to have their songs on his tapes. Plus he dosent advertise his shit. As far as I can tell, You didn't call up crooked I and ask him if it was cool to put your shit on the end of his song.

oh my god..he put a little clip at the end and everyone is tripping its not like he made the song change or anything..

Jome

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2002, 06:54:17 PM »
DAYUUUM, someone got SERVED in this thread  :o :o ;D

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2002, 08:24:57 PM »
anyone notice that ROCCY is always riding NIK's dick??
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2002, 08:28:00 PM »

wtf u smoking on? Roccy NEVER has my back in threads...he's usually against whatever I say...LoL

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2002, 08:35:25 PM »
if you gonna be like this nik fuck you and your "exclusive"shit.......you can take you and your all you "exclusive" middle eastside shit and shuv that shit up your ass Peace
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2002, 09:27:21 PM »
you can have as many exclusives as you want... aslong as you act like a prick, no 1 wants them!!!

ROCCY

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2002, 09:49:57 PM »

man, Im not gonna be a bitch and diss u..but please dont speak on shit u dont know..I never got sccits back on threads..he might be the homie in person..but still..It dont matter..peace..

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2002, 10:21:43 PM »
NIK...why u want all the props for ur track if u dont care about us? U dont want net friends...then why do u bother asking for thank yous? As for ur 'exclusives', u really think ur the only person who has rare shit? Heeeeeeeeeeeell no, so if ur gonna bitch and cry like u deserve a lolly every time u post a song, then take it to ur 'real life friends' instead please. As for tagging the song, im still laughing, IT AINT EXCLUSIVE!!!! Thats like me tagging California Love lol...

Man, if u dont like all us so much...BoUnCe... we aint gonna miss ya  ;D

Maybe if u had some manners and heart we would...