Author Topic: PG vs. ALL WANNABE KEYSTYLERS... come get it  (Read 223 times)

infinite59

PG vs. ALL WANNABE KEYSTYLERS... come get it
« on: September 26, 2004, 12:01:06 PM »
The Return of the gangsta/ thanks ta..... You mentally passive cool-cats aren't as confident about your manhood as you pretend to be.. So I'm bringin back the Political G! /
I'll leave you feelin naked and exposed with feeble knowledge that gets quickly swallowed in the sea of the Political G! /
You wannabe street-wise, pseudo bad-asses, who were really just young lions, paraniod about your manhood, trying to disrespect truth and knowledge/
but ya'll can't cover up what's already been made manifest, your former career's of corrupting thought and dessiminating confusion to the masses have ended abruptly/
Don't mistake this for the Martin Luther King type self-effacing love for his oppressors, I'm sheding light upon the darkness of ignorance/ your days of constantly living at the mercy of any juggler who chooses to reinforce your prejudice have ended/ 

The knowledge is going to be made so clear you won't even need your ear to hear it, cause it's going to be pluggin up your rear![/i]/

Ya'll inferior in street wise knowledge, this wasn't earned in college, your a whole forum of people living on an unequal playing field of knowledge[/i]./ 
I ceel sorry for ya but then there's no sympathy for the mentally weak.   Your a whole dubcc nation believin that familiar myths are actual facts/ 
Myths are often expedient fictions, your contradicting the truth of the human condition and substituting fact for fiction. Your lies are nothing but ideas, abstractions, which are erroneously treated as realities/

Some of you hard-hat, clock-punching, confederate flag waving, neo-conservative nerds, are so uncultured and absurd, ya'll wouldn't know an Arab from a Berb/ 
Your thinking is unheard and unread, what you didn't understand what I said, I can diagram your whole head... Your thinking is that if you act like reality doesn't exist in your inner circle's, then the attempt can be made to imagine your abbreviated history as eternal/ absolute truth, this youthful imagination and ignorance pushes you to believe your simplistic minds as complex realities capable of speaking upon human existence/

This is the last time I'll be vauge from now on I'm aming at the head's of those who promote ignorance![/i]

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: PG vs. ALL WANNABE KEYSTYLERS... come get it
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 12:03:19 PM »
 :spam: :sign_banhim:

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 12:26:02 PM »
:spam: :sign_banhim:

Your one sentence posts of descent just goes to show that you haven't ever said anything decent. Never said nothing that's even worth two cents/ 

Nobody respects you, nobody respects your knowledge, your best bet is to make cute little barbs of ignorance, man it just makes you sound like an immature infant, damn... Your so ignorant!/

Your like a little kid that never grew up, I have more to bless you with in my throw up, then that saliva that comes out of your mouth/ 

Your such an embarresment to yourself, you better head for the exit.  Check it, if there is no back door you will have to cut your very own for special benefit/ 
Your trick is in saying as little as possible, cause if you tried to speak to long, your words would quickly falter.  Leaving you peering with eager dismay back into the dim reaches of your own incommunicable life![/i]/ 

Just stick to makin immature barbs and corny ass jokes, that quickly get old for anyone who actually has grown old, you've just stayed the same, dumb, deaf, blind and insane/ 

Don't take this, just because I put in in rhyme as something that's a joke, or something that you shouldn't put in your mind.  Take it and chew for a minute, and if your self-esteem drops so low you refuse to admit it, I'll remind you again before I'm finished!!!!!!!![/i]

skeetabugg314

• Lil Geezy
  • Sometimes I get bored, that's why I'm here
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 12:59:18 PM »
See now this is MY theory, theres nothin out there worse than you/
you sit online, wait for replys then take them personal
and since the only thing youre good at is typin
you call out niggas on dubcc cause your too scared of fight'n
now isnt that so fuckin excitin'?
and you think that makes gangsta?
c'mon..take back all them statements you writin

what kind sense does it make sayin you a thug in a post?
what kinda thug spends his days on dubcc, tryin to beat me?
Thugs know that skeet wrecks it easy
and I know INFINITE describes how long your watching TV
like "hehe its B.E.T. and theres Nas and 50
maybe if I say Im gangsta then theyll wanna be me"

What?
the new immortal technique?
your techniques an average mortals at least
matter fact you aint even a watered down version of skeet
Faggot, be humble to those who you copy
I respect the fact you love hip hop but son your flow is too sloppy

(i would finish but I got class )
~people that boast and dont even do shit piss me off....its a good way to get skeetabugg on your ass

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 01:26:15 PM by skeetabugg314 »
You better big me up/
cause if you tryin to find a nigga harder than me you gonna have to dig Biggie up/
~Cassidy

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 07:05:50 PM »
hot shit skeet..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

tru2thabeat

• Lil Geezy
  • tru till death
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2004, 08:30:17 AM »
Yeh that was aight.
Im killin niggas on this lyrical shit, mayonnaise colored benz, i push "myrical whips"-K West

Je$ter

• Lil Geezy
  • K-Krew to the grave!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2004, 06:26:38 PM »
You're random posting is more of a horror
Then this to you is a metaphorical horror
I'm restless, like a serial killer stalking an empty corridor
My patience is shorter
Then Ja-Rule on the basement floor
I'm oughta here to fuck you're wife, ten four
I know i can get some head and more