Author Topic: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS  (Read 931 times)

Thirteen

Re: TO ALL AMERICAN COCKSUCKERS
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2005, 03:36:44 PM »
Naval or Camies

rafsta

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2005, 03:40:56 PM »
whats Cammies ? and nah you wont steal my girl..

for starters the sailors get all the whores and hoes, and they dish out a whole bunch of cash too... you get the whores and hoes that are notorious for appearing in rap songs, the real skanks that australians reject...

the reason you'd never steal my girl is coz she's french, she hates americans and she loves me... better luck next time.

oh yeah so u in the navy ? hows it feel to get oil funneled into ure ass ? hope you dont get raped next time u out at sea for 6 months with no pussy... anyway good luck FAG.

DAYUM

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2005, 03:42:58 PM »
i bet u this guys "French" girlfriend is over the internet...

Thirteen

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2005, 03:45:31 PM »

for starters the sailors get all the whores and hoes, and they dish out a whole bunch of cash too... you get the whores and hoes that are notorious for appearing in rap songs, the real skanks that australians reject...

the reason you'd never steal my girl is coz she's french, she hates americans and she loves me... better luck next time.

oh yeah so u in the navy ? hows it feel to get oil funneled into ure ass ? hope you dont get raped next time u out at sea for 6 months with no pussy... anyway good luck FAG.

tht's why girls line up at the side of the piers, that's why i've never spent a aussie cent on one of them bitches, that why we get to hear about aussie men not knowing how to fuck and being abusive when the girls say they suck in bed.

and you can have that french bitch, i don't have time to shave afros off of slutty bitches nipples, then throw them in a bath before i fuck them

oh and another thing... this is the year 2005 there's been women on the ships for more than 10 years now, it's called sea pussy

DAYUM

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2005, 03:47:04 PM »

tht's why girls line up at the side of the piers, that's why i've never spent a aussie cent on one of them bitches, that why we get to hear about aussie men not knowing how to fuck and being abusive when the girls say they suck in bed.

and you can have that french bitch, i don't have time to shave afros off of slutty bitches nipples, then throw them in a bath before i fuck them

oh and another thing... this is the year 2005 there's been women on the ships for more than 10 years now, it's called sea pussy

LMAO damn someone got bitched...

rafsta

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2005, 03:48:08 PM »
it's called sea pussy

LMAO, what a designated prostitute ? how many women compared to men ? what 50 men to one woman ? hope you have fun stirrin the porridge...

rafsta

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2005, 03:49:38 PM »

i bet she isn't over the internet... this just shows me if you had a french girl, you could only manage it over the net... dont make presumptions, you have a low success rate.

DAYUM

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2005, 03:50:57 PM »

i bet she isn't over the internet... this just shows me if you had a french girl, you could only manage it over the net... dont make presumptions, you have a low success rate.

yeah... ok isnt it time for you to go crocodile hunting?

Thirteen

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2005, 03:51:08 PM »
seeing as i was on a civilian ship... where it was 12 girls and 38 men....and i was able to get this nice black chick that would brag about the way i fucked, i didn't have any problem securing some pussy...so you're wrong again

rafsta

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2005, 03:52:03 PM »

now why would he go ahead and bitch you for ? he sure as hell didnt bitch me, do u think this "sea pussy" he's gettin any of it ? if he is shes the sloppiest bitch youll ever fuck...

needles kane, have fun jerkin off with ure dorm full of men.

rafsta

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
seeing as i was on a civilian ship... where it was 12 girls and 38 men....and i was able to get this nice black chick that would brag about the way i fucked, i didn't have any problem securing some pussy...so you're wrong again

she bragged to u ? so when she fucked ure best friend she prolly bragged to him too no ?...

DAYUM

« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2005, 03:53:49 PM »

now why would he go ahead and bitch you for ? he sure as hell didnt bitch me, do u think this "sea pussy" he's gettin any of it ? if he is shes the sloppiest bitch youll ever fuck...

needles kane, have fun jerkin off with ure dorm full of men.

no i was talking about you

rafsta

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2005, 03:55:29 PM »
no i was talking about you

explain yourself... get off ure sailors dick and mind ure own.

Thirteen

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2005, 03:56:50 PM »

she bragged to u ? so when she fucked ure best friend she prolly bragged to him too no ?...

no she bragged to the rest of the crew, but you won't ever know anything about that messing around with stinky french pussy....and once again i'm not on a ship...was only there for little more than a year, and i did more traveling then your girlfriend has flies in her underwear draw

davida.b.

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2005, 04:34:02 PM »
Hey rafsta, you make such a brilliant point, why don't you go over to the westcoastrydaz forum and spread the word. Oh, and be sure to mention that you're from Australia  ;D