Author Topic: "Dreams" will be Game's next single  (Read 519 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Dreams" will be Game's next single
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2005, 03:41:34 PM »
He already has a Dre track for his first single  ::)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2005, 06:04:29 PM »
iv been hearin Higher on the radio alot so i dunno

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2005, 07:44:09 PM »
He never should have picked How We Do as the first single cause Higher is a lot catchier on top of the fact that the beat is banging! Dreams is a good choise though; better than Higher to be the second single. Higher would be a good 3rd single though.

they made "How We Do" the single cuz you can hear Game rappin with 50, and whatever 50's on will blow for sure. "Higher" would've got love from Cali but the rest of the world would've been like "who is Game?"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2005, 08:16:59 PM »
He never should have picked How We Do as the first single cause Higher is a lot catchier on top of the fact that the beat is banging! Dreams is a good choise though; better than Higher to be the second single. Higher would be a good 3rd single though.

they made "How We Do" the single cuz you can hear Game rappin with 50, and whatever 50's on will blow for sure. "Higher" would've got love from Cali but the rest of the world would've been like "who is Game?"

I see where you're coming from, but In Da Club was without Eminem ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2005, 08:46:45 PM »

I see where you're coming from, but In Da Club was without Eminem ;)

yeah he didnt really need Em tho. he had the 1st single off the "8 Mile Soundtrack". and Interscope spent a few mill promotin him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2005, 08:48:55 PM »
its a good song