Author Topic: Bigge Set up Pac in 94?  (Read 390 times)

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
Re: Bigge Set up Pac in 94?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2002, 07:06:09 PM »
it wasn't confirmed that biggie did anything in 96 either.... just cause a reporter writes it doesn't make it the truth... and im no biggie or pac fan.  there's an article up on mtv with lil cease and others defending biggie, saying he was at his new jersey home watching a tyson fight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2002, 08:45:56 PM »
it wasn't confirmed that biggie did anything in 96 either.... just cause a reporter writes it doesn't make it the truth... and im no biggie or pac fan.  there's an article up on mtv with lil cease and others defending biggie, saying he was at his new jersey home watching a tyson fight.

Ok, he was home at New Jersey...What does that have to do with the fact that he payed off crips to kill Pac? Plus, explain the lyrics in "Kiss you Goodby"...And of course Biggies family/homies are gunna have his back and say he didnt do it, but thats just the natural reaction of any parent...Its not like Biggies best homie is gunna go on TV and say "HE KILLED HIM! I KNOW IT!"...I mean, come on...

Also, I wanna clarify... I'm really hoping Biggie didn't have pac killed, cuz I know Biggie was a great man deep down inside, and definently a legendary musician... I hope he had no involvment in Pacs murder, cuz this would ruin his legacy... but if u look at it, the facts lean towards Biggies involvment...

But than I put on Biggies outro on Disc One of "Life After Death", and I heard Biggie speaking on how he would never wish death on a man...So really, I'm undecided on the situation...But I've always had suspicions that Biggie was invlolved...I'm going on 55% Biggies involved and 45 % he isnt...If u woulda asked me 2 hours ago, I woulda said 70% Biggies involved and 30% he isnt...Maybe is u ask me 2 hours from now my opinion will change once again, but u see, with all the facts, rumors, and opinions spreading all around, its hard to really have a steady opinion...PeACe

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2002, 12:27:13 AM »
The Black Mafia were supposed to of been involved with Tupac's first shooting. Bad Boy Records was (I don't think they still are though) financed by the Black Mafia and at one time Puffy offered 'Pac a contract to sign to Bad Boy but 'Pac refused. Anyways, apparently one guy from the Black Mafia was upset and felt disrespected by 'Pac and that led to 'Pac's first shooting. With Biggie's connection with Bad Boy/Black Mafia 'Pac thought Biggie knew all about the set up. 'Pac would of obviously felt betrayed by all of this. 'Pac also said in numerous interviews that he could see the guilt and also shock on Biggie's face when he got upstairs after the shooting, he said Puffy wouldn't even look at him.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2002, 03:45:20 AM »
was it a coincidence that biggie got pissed off when dpg were filming the ny ny video in new york and said he didn't want them there..then a few hours later they got shot at?

thats 3 times.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2002, 09:24:40 AM »

Ok, he was home at New Jersey...What does that have to do with the fact that he payed off crips to kill Pac? Plus, explain the lyrics in "Kiss you Goodby"...And of course Biggies family/homies are gunna have his back and say he didnt do it, but thats just the natural reaction of any parent...Its not like Biggies best homie is gunna go on TV and say "HE KILLED HIM! I KNOW IT!"...I mean, come on...

it's not cause he wrote that kiss you goodbye that he made killed pac neither, and in the article they don't say that biggie meet the crips a week earlier , they same the same night after that orlando got beat up and that the crips were mad, so my conclusion .... it'S pure bullshit..... and what i wanna hear now it's the snoop idea of it , cause he was friend of both, plus suge laughin out about this , yeah i really wanna see this
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2002, 09:45:57 AM »
"quick to spit biggie name on shit, make my name taste
like ass when you speak it, see me in the street
your jewelry you can keep it, that be our little secret"

obviously he set him up.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2002, 10:24:48 AM »
"quick to spit biggie name on shit, make my name taste
like ass when you speak it, see me in the street
your jewelry you can keep it, that be our little secret"

obviously he set him up.

thats because it comme from biggie, if it would came from master p ya'll would say shit, same with xzibit
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

bez

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2002, 10:36:56 AM »

Also, I wanna clarify... I'm really hoping Biggie didn't have pac killed, cuz I know Biggie was a great man deep down inside, and definently a legendary musician... I hope he had no involvment in Pacs murder, cuz this would ruin his legacy... but if u look at it, the facts lean towards Biggies involvment...

But than I put on Biggies outro on Disc One of "Life After Death", and I heard Biggie speaking on how he would never wish death on a man...So really, I'm undecided on the situation...But I've always had suspicions that Biggie was invlolved...I'm going on 55% Biggies involved and 45 % he isnt...If u woulda asked me 2 hours ago, I woulda said 70% Biggies involved and 30% he isnt...Maybe is u ask me 2 hours from now my opinion will change once again, but u see, with all the facts, rumors, and opinions spreading all around, its hard to really have a steady opinion...PeACe

Dude just because someone go's I know I will write a song that sounds like I hae killed some one doesnt mean that they actually did kill them.  Biggie and pac beefed you gotta understand that for Pac to die people proberly expected Big to drop some harsh shit on Pac, and it looks like he did.  It makes good business, Buy the new Big album with his latest diss to the late 2Pac.  Come on man get a grip.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2002, 01:13:50 PM »

thats because it comme from biggie, if it would came from master p ya'll would say shit, same with xzibit

i didn't understand a word you just said. its a well known fact that pac was robbed of $40,000 worth of jewelry when he was shot in 94 and after that he dissed biggie in alot of his songs. thats why i mentioned the quote from "what's beef".

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2002, 01:31:39 AM »

Dude just because someone go's I know I will write a song that sounds like I hae killed some one doesnt mean that they actually did kill them.  Biggie and pac beefed you gotta understand that for Pac to die people proberly expected Big to drop some harsh shit on Pac, and it looks like he did.  It makes good business, Buy the new Big album with his latest diss to the late 2Pac.  Come on man get a grip.

Yeah, it's all interesting shit but at the end of the day it's probably just a coincidence that that track looks like it's aimed at 'Pac's 'assasination'. & I don't know if some of you realise but the song "Long Kiss Goodnight" was inspired by the film "The Long Kiss Goodnight" that is about a female (Charlie Baltimore) secret agent/assassin.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.