Author Topic: Hall of Fame voting  (Read 213 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Hall of Fame voting
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2005, 11:43:06 AM »
This shouldn't even be questioned...ImO

Defo both deserve to be in the "HOF"
Double Yes...

Hatesrats 2oo0V

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 06:15:02 PM »
BOTH YES.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 11:18:41 PM »
Sorry this vote is late...

NowIKnow-  YES!  No doubt.  Although his focus has usually been in audio, back when I had cable hook up he used to send me his tracks all the time, he's a dope mc, for real, and he's got concepts and lyrics, so dope that Tray Dee even jacked his song (lol, it's a joke but it really could of been true if ya'll know the story).  Anyway, NowIKnow is ill, he deserves to be in cause he's a true OG.

Bez- No.  Maybe it's because I'm bias towards the OG's, because ever since the Maxi debacle with the biting lyrics incident I gave up on this forum because it seemed like everyone was stealing their rhymes from someone else, but in the beggining it was truly authentic. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 04:56:25 AM »
lol@infintes vote bein complete an utter bullshit....bez bite?...lmao...i mean i know he drops a few played lines but the boy dont bite....

you shouldnt have voted anyway as they both already been inducted...

stupid bitch lol...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2005, 03:26:27 AM »
lol@infintes vote bein complete an utter bullshit....bez bite?...lmao...i mean i know he drops a few played lines but the boy dont bite....

you shouldnt have voted anyway as they both already been inducted...

stupid bitch lol...

First of all, I didn't say Bez was a biter, I said I stopped coming to this forum because of all the biting.  So therefore, I don't know much about Bez, I only know about the OG's.

Second, the reason your so upset about my comments is because your one of the people that got openly exposed for being a biter.  Your a biter, a fraud.  So you have disrespected the intergrity of hip-hop music, I'm just being real, your the fake, your one of the people that ruined this forum... look in the mirror before you talk about me.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 02:37:55 PM »
lol....i did bite yeah...i dont deny it....but i started writibn  afta i was caught...this shit aint even seirious to me bra,....

go pray or something..

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 12:48:39 AM »
BOTH YES.

can't say no to this, when i entered the forum these dudes was active an still doing they thang, props an congrats  8)
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 02:32:35 PM »
Aight.. first of all, yall both clownin if u think you dont give a fuck about this board or bein in the hall cuz obviously you do.. people who dont give a fuck dont need to tell everyone they dont give a fuck.. yall were up in here before a couple of people even voted..

NIK - Yes. I had to think about this one just cuz your attitude is pure shit. But lyrically i think you can contend with some of the peeps already in the hall and thats my main reason for my vote.

Bez - No. Yeah man its nuthin personal, nothing questions your longevity or consistency or experience, just it seems like you still droppin the same kinda verses you did when you started, i havent seen you elevate. I sucked when i started, straight up, but i worked on it and got better, i just think you need to start improving and getting into more complex or intricate writing, give somethin to the people that'll make 'em say damn.. you havent done that for me yet.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2005, 04:10:30 PM »
Already in mate.  Cheers for spending time typing that though!