Author Topic: The Dude  (Read 464 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Dude
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2005, 07:01:59 AM »
yeah, everybody's feeling him on dubcc, i feel like i'm the only one who was never really into him that much, nevertheless i gotta say he's dope and slept on

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2005, 08:25:19 AM »
he's scarface's prodege....
come again?

devin is scarfaces prodege....devin sang on hand of the dead body on scarfaces the diary then his group odd squad came out on rap alot.....devin proceded to join  facemob and then he sang backup and had verses on untouchable ...he really got his firstshine on scarfaces my homies where he had solo cuts and features and  eventually that year  dropped the dude....his first solo debut
you misspelled it
protegé

Throwback

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2005, 09:31:23 AM »
goddamnit. its good in dutch spelling though..

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2005, 09:48:25 AM »
doobie ashtray for sure, its prolly my favourite devin tune

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2005, 10:41:55 AM »
he's scarface's prodege....
come again?

devin is scarfaces prodege....devin sang on hand of the dead body on scarfaces the diary then his group odd squad came out on rap alot.....devin proceded to join  facemob and then he sang backup and had verses on untouchable ...he really got his firstshine on scarfaces my homies where he had solo cuts and features and  eventually that year  dropped the dude....his first solo debut

o shit, i never knew devin was singing on hand of the dead body. come to think of it, it does sound just like him, i just never put it together.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2005, 05:25:31 AM »
its on to tha extreme.. you even have that album in your sig. but not know about the songs on it. poser.

LOL..i have all devins albums in og, but i wonder what it means

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2005, 07:11:32 AM »

only problem is Im not dutch..... :)

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2005, 08:22:53 AM »

Bullshit. It's protégé in english, and protégé in dutch. Do you see a difference? I don't  ;D

Back to topic:
Well, Devin's quite ok, I like most of his stuff but it's a shame his albums are barely distributed outside of the US as far as I know. I've never seen any of his albums in a record store  :o

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2005, 09:11:48 AM »
protégé is a french word, protéger=to protect -> le protégé=the protected, so it ain't english at all so sure it's the same in english and dutch

btw, Doobie Ashtray is really dope, my fav devin tune too

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2005, 09:14:04 AM »
what happened to that KB he used to rap with all the time when he was with Face

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2005, 09:29:07 AM »
what is briar patch?

its a like a children's story devin flipped.. type it in yahoo or google or whatever u search with and you'll get the full length story...from the 1 im about to give..from off memory...

its about a rabbit who got caught by briar fox and all the briar people in their garden

and the rabbit played the fox... by sayin dont throw him in the briar patch which was a hole or whatever..like a jail.... he used reverse psychology.. on the fuckas.. by sayin dont throw me in the briar patch.. pleadin.. tellin them 2 kill him..cook,shoot him or whatever..

but dont throw him in the briar patch.. so they did.. (remember bugs bunny travelin thru holes on looney tunes) he escaped soon as he got in the patch...

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2005, 09:35:47 AM »
that word confuses me..

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2005, 03:59:44 AM »
what is briar patch?

its a like a children's story devin flipped.. type it in yahoo or google or whatever u search with and you'll get the full length story...from the 1 im about to give..from off memory...

its about a rabbit who got caught by briar fox and all the briar people in their garden

and the rabbit played the fox... by sayin dont throw him in the briar patch which was a hole or whatever..like a jail.... he used reverse psychology.. on the fuckas.. by sayin dont throw me in the briar patch.. pleadin.. tellin them 2 kill him..cook,shoot him or whatever..

but dont throw him in the briar patch.. so they did.. (remember bugs bunny travelin thru holes on looney tunes) he escaped soon as he got in the patch...

okey thanks man

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2005, 06:46:53 AM »
what happened to that KB he used to rap with all the time when he was with Face

yea, what happened to him