Author Topic: Funny Thing Is...  (Read 263 times)

Murrow

Funny Thing Is...
« on: January 09, 2005, 11:35:59 AM »
Looks like The Game's album will be the first West Coast act Dre puts out on Aftermath besides his own.  King T's and Hittman's both failed and the other albums were not strictly West Coast at all.

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Funny Thing Is...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 02:08:50 PM »
this is true. Even knocturnal has been kicked out from aftermath

DRE is very selective for his artists. I wonder where is hitman. I talked to his deejay once and he told me that he will hit big but.....it was 2 years ago....

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 04:37:38 PM »
this is true. Even knocturnal has been kicked out from aftermath

knoc was never an aftermath artist

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 04:41:15 PM »
Looks like The Game's album will be the first West Coast act Dre puts out on Aftermath besides his own.  King T's and Hittman's both failed and the other albums were not strictly West Coast at all.

there was no way for you to write that 1 line in one of the 3432423 game threads  ???
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 04:43:29 PM »

there was no way for you to write that 1 line in one of the 3432423 game threads ???

for real

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 07:50:33 PM »

there was no way for you to write that 1 line in one of the 3432423 game threads ???

for real

lol
ey nima you should just merge all these Game threads into one, this forum looks like the blackwallstreet forum now
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 08:00:04 PM »

lol
ey nima you should just merge all these Game threads into one, this forum looks like the blackwallstreet forum now

lol...so true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 10:31:30 AM »
please dont promote other forums on my website

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 08:12:43 PM »
please dont promote other forums on my website